Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. LF; these alastors

LF; these alastors

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
hazbinhazbin hotelalastormale avatarmalevrc avatarvrchatvrchat avatar
272 Posts 21 Posters 9.0k Views 18 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • T
    T
    The_Minecart
    wrote last edited by
    #263

    I fixed that and the only issues I have left is the hair & eyes not moving with the head and a giant bone labeled "Armature" showing up in the scene

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • espE esp

      @Voidwinchester6 yeah me too its why i searched for like a year for it got nothing though

      V
      V
      Voidwinchester6
      wrote last edited by
      #264

      @esp if you do find something please let me know also do you do avatar uploads and stuff because I’m looking for some one that can do the entire rip and upload avatars I can’t because no pc

      espE 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • V
        V
        Voidwinchester6
        wrote last edited by
        #265

        Has anyone at all found this or the files or made any progress in getting in because I’m kinda confused on what’s happening and I’ve been looking for something like this for ever so can someone please tell me if it’s been recreated or somebody found something similar or even the files I’ve been on the hunt for this for years please someone tell me something

        T 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • V Voidwinchester6

          @esp if you do find something please let me know also do you do avatar uploads and stuff because I’m looking for some one that can do the entire rip and upload avatars I can’t because no pc

          espE
          espE
          esp
          wrote last edited by
          #266

          @Voidwinchester6 yeah if i did id be posting it for everybody to grab i did ran into some dead ends when i was trying to find the files to it

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • espE
            espE
            esp
            wrote last edited by
            #267

            also pretty sure the guy who said they had it has been gone for like days likely busy

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • V Voidwinchester6

              Has anyone at all found this or the files or made any progress in getting in because I’m kinda confused on what’s happening and I’ve been looking for something like this for ever so can someone please tell me if it’s been recreated or somebody found something similar or even the files I’ve been on the hunt for this for years please someone tell me something

              T
              T
              The_Minecart
              wrote last edited by
              #268

              @Voidwinchester6 I'm recreating it and it's 99% done, just please be patient

              V lucifer_2010L 2 Replies Last reply
              1
              • T The_Minecart

                @Voidwinchester6 I'm recreating it and it's 99% done, just please be patient

                V
                V
                Voidwinchester6
                wrote last edited by
                #269

                The_Minecart nice pleas if possible make quest compatible

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • T
                  T
                  The_Minecart
                  wrote last edited by
                  #270

                  all I need to do is weight paint the eyes so they can move around and the model will be finished (if you don't mind the extra hair floating around. I need to try and fix that)

                  V 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • T The_Minecart

                    all I need to do is weight paint the eyes so they can move around and the model will be finished (if you don't mind the extra hair floating around. I need to try and fix that)

                    V
                    V
                    Voidwinchester6
                    wrote last edited by
                    #271

                    @The_Minecart please do fix hair and please let me know when your done making it also do you upload avatars if i give you my vrchat account info would you be willing to upload the alastor when you are done fixing it also my discord is Fenris_Lycan please add me on there so i can send account info for uploading

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    👍 😀
                    0
                    • T The_Minecart

                      @Voidwinchester6 I'm recreating it and it's 99% done, just please be patient

                      lucifer_2010L
                      lucifer_2010L
                      lucifer_2010
                      wrote last edited by
                      #272

                      @the_minecart pls tell me when you done i really want the avtar

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular