Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Textures
  5. LF: Glamrock Frenni Textures! - V3 Frenni by UndeadAri

LF: Glamrock Frenni Textures! - V3 Frenni by UndeadAri

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Textures
fncfncbundleboothbooth assestbooth assetsbooth avaterbooth texturebooth texturestexturetexture boothnsfwnsfw avatar
31 Posts 15 Posters 1.6k Views 24 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Friend_5F
    Friend_5F
    Friend_5
    wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Bump

    ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • hellokitty435H
      hellokitty435H
      hellokitty435
      wrote on last edited by
      #3

      bumpppp

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • GaiaSharkG
        GaiaSharkG
        GaiaShark
        wrote on last edited by
        #4

        Good)

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • J
          J
          JustABumper
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          bump

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Friend_5F
            Friend_5F
            Friend_5
            wrote on last edited by
            #6

            Bump

            ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • InactiveCoyoteI
              InactiveCoyoteI
              InactiveCoyote
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              bump

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Friend_5F
                Friend_5F
                Friend_5
                wrote on last edited by
                #8

                bump

                ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • S
                  S
                  SNBCL360
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #9

                  bump

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • AmatetsuA
                    AmatetsuA
                    Amatetsu
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #10

                    It can be extracted from the game's Garry's mod.
                    I remind you that all textures from there can be extracted from any model.

                    I remember extracting all the textures like that in the past.

                    Friend_5F PLOOFP 2 Replies Last reply
                    1
                    • AmatetsuA Amatetsu

                      It can be extracted from the game's Garry's mod.
                      I remind you that all textures from there can be extracted from any model.

                      I remember extracting all the textures like that in the past.

                      Friend_5F
                      Friend_5F
                      Friend_5
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #11

                      @Amatetsu Are you referring to extracting textures from Gmod, whether used with VTFEdit or any other application?

                      ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

                      AmatetsuA 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Friend_5F Friend_5

                        @Amatetsu Are you referring to extracting textures from Gmod, whether used with VTFEdit or any other application?

                        AmatetsuA
                        AmatetsuA
                        Amatetsu
                        wrote on last edited by Amatetsu
                        #12

                        @Mr_barrel5 Anything that extracts, including Blender.

                        The plugin hasn't been updated, so I don't use Blender.

                        If a Steam model pack appears for Garry's Mod, I can easily extract it with this texture.

                        This texture.

                        I haven't updated VTFEdit Reloaded 2026 in a while.

                        Friend_5F 1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • AmatetsuA Amatetsu

                          @Mr_barrel5 Anything that extracts, including Blender.

                          The plugin hasn't been updated, so I don't use Blender.

                          If a Steam model pack appears for Garry's Mod, I can easily extract it with this texture.

                          This texture.

                          I haven't updated VTFEdit Reloaded 2026 in a while.

                          Friend_5F
                          Friend_5F
                          Friend_5
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #13

                          @Amatetsu Oh, I understand what you're talking about. You need those textures to convert them to VTF textures? Or is it like that?

                          ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

                          AmatetsuA 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Friend_5F Friend_5

                            @Amatetsu Oh, I understand what you're talking about. You need those textures to convert them to VTF textures? Or is it like that?

                            AmatetsuA
                            AmatetsuA
                            Amatetsu
                            wrote on last edited by Amatetsu
                            #14

                            @Mr_barrel5 A person like me simply collects if he finds a texture for Frenny's model.

                            If such a model appears, I will even extract it from the game Left 4 Dead 2, of course, if I have not deleted the tools for this game.

                            Friend_5F 2 Replies Last reply
                            1
                            • AmatetsuA Amatetsu

                              @Mr_barrel5 A person like me simply collects if he finds a texture for Frenny's model.

                              If such a model appears, I will even extract it from the game Left 4 Dead 2, of course, if I have not deleted the tools for this game.

                              Friend_5F
                              Friend_5F
                              Friend_5
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #15

                              @Amatetsu OK

                              ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • AmatetsuA Amatetsu

                                @Mr_barrel5 A person like me simply collects if he finds a texture for Frenny's model.

                                If such a model appears, I will even extract it from the game Left 4 Dead 2, of course, if I have not deleted the tools for this game.

                                Friend_5F
                                Friend_5F
                                Friend_5
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #16

                                @Amatetsu If you're looking for textures, I recommend this post:

                                https://forum.ripper.store/topic/33747/ripped-cryptia-avatars-megathread-extra/5843

                                ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

                                A 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Friend_5F
                                  Friend_5F
                                  Friend_5
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #17

                                  Bump

                                  ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Toriel_deltaT
                                    Toriel_deltaT
                                    Toriel_delta
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #18

                                    bump

                                    Yes i love giving avis and shit <3

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Friend_5F
                                      Friend_5F
                                      Friend_5
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #19

                                      Bump

                                      ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Friend_5F
                                        Friend_5F
                                        Friend_5
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #20

                                        bump

                                        ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • AmatetsuA Amatetsu

                                          It can be extracted from the game's Garry's mod.
                                          I remind you that all textures from there can be extracted from any model.

                                          I remember extracting all the textures like that in the past.

                                          PLOOFP
                                          PLOOFP
                                          PLOOF
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #21

                                          @Amatetsu there a mod with em? dm link if so

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular