Gift: Goat Cutie
-



I repaired this cutie to share with you all, since a friend of mine traded for his VRCA. It should have everything it needs for the project to work. If you'd like to support what I do, consider giving me rep
-
dude thats my friend omg what
-
is it pc only or??
-
is it pc only or??
This is my homies avatar, its quest compatible
-



I repaired this cutie to share with you all, since a friend of mine traded for his VRCA. It should have everything it needs for the project to work. If you'd like to support what I do, consider giving me rep
@The_FurryCorner is there a version of the white lamb to
-
Could you by chance fix the white version of him?
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login