Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. GIFT: ❤️一日限定無料❤️【10avartar】HIME NAIL

GIFT: ❤️一日限定無料❤️【10avartar】HIME NAIL

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
giftkawaiinails
13 Posts 8 Posters 2.5k Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • K
    K
    korekore12345678
    wrote on last edited by
    #2

    ありがとう👍️

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • S sss190 referenced this topic on
    • tokimekitiaraT
      tokimekitiaraT
      tokimekitiara
      wrote on last edited by
      #3

      Thank you!~

      ₊ ⠀ֹ ༷ʈᧉll ݂ ۫𝑚ᧉ ۫𝚢σ𝑢’ll ₊ ۫
      ༷𝓼tα𝚢 𓏻𝑏𝚢 ოᧉ ˳ /thgll ♡

      alt textalt text

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • iheartcatgirlsI iheartcatgirls

        Hello! alt text
        I saw on Twitter that these nails were a one-day free offer, so I wanted to share alt text
        0f3242d0-15c3-4558-8f0b-1bc4a8916a22-image.jpeg
        BL | DL

        tokimekitiaraT
        tokimekitiaraT
        tokimekitiara
        wrote on last edited by
        #4

        @iheartcatgirls Re-up please? File is down...

        ₊ ⠀ֹ ༷ʈᧉll ݂ ۫𝑚ᧉ ۫𝚢σ𝑢’ll ₊ ۫
        ༷𝓼tα𝚢 𓏻𝑏𝚢 ოᧉ ˳ /thgll ♡

        alt textalt text

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • M
          M
          Melissaayame
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          link is not working TnT

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • catskawaii232C
            catskawaii232C
            catskawaii232
            wrote on last edited by
            #6

            pls reupp

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • ChocoBeanC
              ChocoBeanC
              ChocoBean
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              Bump for reup

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • iheartcatgirlsI
                iheartcatgirlsI
                iheartcatgirls
                wrote on last edited by
                #8

                Hello! Apologies for the wait! (˚☐˚”)/
                I had to look through my trash to find them (╥﹏╥). I sadly can't find misaki's file, but other than that, all of them are there! ❤
                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                @itsjustliz @melissaayame @catskawaii232 @chocobean !!

                ㅤㅤalt text
                alt text ۫ 𓂅ㅤlooking for kawaii assets & items (*'◡' * ) alt text
                alt text ྀིㅤmainly a shinano collector alt text 𓈒 ݂۫∗

                M tokimekitiaraT catskawaii232C 3 Replies Last reply
                ❤
                4
                • iheartcatgirlsI iheartcatgirls

                  Hello! Apologies for the wait! (˚☐˚”)/
                  I had to look through my trash to find them (╥﹏╥). I sadly can't find misaki's file, but other than that, all of them are there! ❤
                  [register or login to view this hidden content]

                  @itsjustliz @melissaayame @catskawaii232 @chocobean !!

                  M
                  M
                  Melissaayame
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #9

                  @iheartcatgirls THX!!!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  ❤
                  1
                  • iheartcatgirlsI iheartcatgirls

                    Hello! Apologies for the wait! (˚☐˚”)/
                    I had to look through my trash to find them (╥﹏╥). I sadly can't find misaki's file, but other than that, all of them are there! ❤
                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    @itsjustliz @melissaayame @catskawaii232 @chocobean !!

                    tokimekitiaraT
                    tokimekitiaraT
                    tokimekitiara
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #10

                    @iheartcatgirls omg!! tysm luv!!

                    ₊ ⠀ֹ ༷ʈᧉll ݂ ۫𝑚ᧉ ۫𝚢σ𝑢’ll ₊ ۫
                    ༷𝓼tα𝚢 𓏻𝑏𝚢 ოᧉ ˳ /thgll ♡

                    alt textalt text

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    ❤
                    0
                    • iheartcatgirlsI iheartcatgirls

                      Hello! Apologies for the wait! (˚☐˚”)/
                      I had to look through my trash to find them (╥﹏╥). I sadly can't find misaki's file, but other than that, all of them are there! ❤
                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      @itsjustliz @melissaayame @catskawaii232 @chocobean !!

                      catskawaii232C
                      catskawaii232C
                      catskawaii232
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #11

                      @iheartcatgirls thank you so much!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      ❤
                      0
                      • nerdynanoN
                        nerdynanoN
                        nerdynano
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #12

                        bump reup!

                        ╱|、
                        (˚ˎ 。7
                        |、˜〵
                        じしˍ,)ノ

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • tirofinaleT
                          tirofinaleT
                          tirofinale
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #13

                          i bought these myself! https://forum.ripper.store/topic/123701/gift-11avatar-hime-nail-fullset just in case anyone else was looking for a reup 🙂

                          I feel so light. This is the first time I feel so happy during battle. I'm not afraid of anything any more. Because I'm not alone any more.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          ❤
                          1

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • Login

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Tags
                          • Popular