LF:working hypno prefab for quest
-
I've seen working hypno assets/items work for quest users
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_200b8a80-2a6d-4fc8-b784-5e804363aad8
This Garfield avatar has working hypno eyes for quest
I have no idea how they got it to work but it works?? -
because no one helped i made my own
-
because no one helped i made my own
@silly_kitty how'd that work?
-
@silly_kitty how'd that work?
@Hinge it works very well!!
-
because no one helped i made my own
@silly_kitty may i has :3
-
bump, i too would like it or at least a tutorial on how to make your own, please?
-
bump
-
I've seen working hypno assets/items work for quest users
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_200b8a80-2a6d-4fc8-b784-5e804363aad8
This Garfield avatar has working hypno eyes for quest
I have no idea how they got it to work but it works??@silly_kitty Plss tutoriall
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login