LF: オリジナル3Dモデル「レティエル-LAITIERE」R18 Edition by NASU製作所
-
I managed to set up toggles for clothing and a lot more, but does anyone have any idea as to how I'd make her breasts not have that... 'indent' from her bra, even when the bra is removed?

@VRCSucker Is there not a blendshape for it? Than again you could use the one that doesn't have the indent
-
This post is deleted!
-
I managed to set up toggles for clothing and a lot more, but does anyone have any idea as to how I'd make her breasts not have that... 'indent' from her bra, even when the bra is removed?

@VRCSucker can you post the unity with the toggles you made please!!
-
@VRCSucker can you post the unity with the toggles you made please!!
Here it is! This was literally my first time exporting something so apologies if it's wonky, everything should be there including the toggles for clothing and accessories, SPS, the expressions, etc. Just import the file and open the main unity scene titled Laitiere
If there's no textures/it's purple just import lilToon, remember to remove the Pipeline component on the avatar inspector so you can actually upload it, and I think that's about it?
-
Does the avatar have any toggles? I've been in the process of uploading it, and while I can see that there are fully modeled nipples and you can fully remove the clothing from the prefab, there's no actual toggles in the actual avatar to remove the clothes. Am I gonna have to add the toggles for clothing myself?
@VRCSucker there where multible prefabs with and without the indent but not a blendshape which i find a strange choice from the model maker to begin with, but oh well, what'd you use to make the toggles with or did you make them all manually?
-
Those anyone have furyan kako or Meina unity package version cause all the models are only 3d model with the asset
-
Bump
-
Here it is! This was literally my first time exporting something so apologies if it's wonky, everything should be there including the toggles for clothing and accessories, SPS, the expressions, etc. Just import the file and open the main unity scene titled Laitiere
If there's no textures/it's purple just import lilToon, remember to remove the Pipeline component on the avatar inspector so you can actually upload it, and I think that's about it?
@VRCSucker could u please make one with the futa version ?
-
Bump
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login