Please help me find my favorite authors, I will be very grateful... :pray: :pray: :pray:
-
Please help me find my favorite authors, I will be very grateful...

They both seem to be ripped but I can't find them
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_3bc16519-42e6-419d-a316-36fbb5229379

He is broken, his fingers are broken and his clothes fit strangely, does anyone have a normal version?I would also like to find this avatar...

https://vrchat.com/home/user/usr_8d4ec1f2-c894-44cf-90f5-068cf0a6b5e4 -
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login