Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. VRC Port: Samzan's Haydee

VRC Port: Samzan's Haydee

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
nsfwhaydeevrc portvrcportblenderfemale avi
12 Posts 9 Posters 1.9k Views 16 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • kutunga tinkiK
    kutunga tinkiK
    kutunga tinki
    wrote on last edited by
    #2

    omg

    i have specific teastes~

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • I
      I
      icebearak
      wrote on last edited by
      #3

      Absolutely based.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • AllPeachyA
        AllPeachyA
        AllPeachy
        wrote on last edited by
        #4

        Haydee supremacy

        i'll buy things that interest me if no one else has within the week of me bumping*, if i dont buy it remind me!

        *if its actually able to be purchased

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • I
          I
          icebearak
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          Only issue I am running into is after uploading her and removing the clothe there some parts of the body that just vanishes. I am digging to see if I can fix it but figured I would let others know. Its mostly around the shoulders/armpits that vanish.

          BasicCableB 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • S
            S
            spaccamount
            wrote on last edited by
            #6

            yeah that seems to tbe the same on the fbx i think part of it is supposed to stay on not all of it be removed

            1 Reply Last reply
            👍
            0
            • I icebearak

              Only issue I am running into is after uploading her and removing the clothe there some parts of the body that just vanishes. I am digging to see if I can fix it but figured I would let others know. Its mostly around the shoulders/armpits that vanish.

              BasicCableB
              BasicCableB
              BasicCable
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              @icebearak
              a487f900-850f-4091-abd4-c2a706c9cf02-image.jpeg
              Unfortunately, that is something that's a product of the original Blender model. You're gonna need at least one article of clothing to hide the unmodeled parts.

              One, two, three, four, join the Marching Jobless Corps.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KFVVKFxr60

              I 1 Reply Last reply
              👍
              0
              • BasicCableB BasicCable

                @icebearak
                a487f900-850f-4091-abd4-c2a706c9cf02-image.jpeg
                Unfortunately, that is something that's a product of the original Blender model. You're gonna need at least one article of clothing to hide the unmodeled parts.

                I
                I
                icebearak
                wrote on last edited by
                #8

                @BasicCable Good to know and makes sense, I will see what I can do to help cover it. I am thankful for all that was done for this as it is.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • IzzyAngelI
                  IzzyAngelI
                  IzzyAngel
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #9

                  Holy shit I’ve been looking for a good Haydee avatar this is perfect

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • I
                    I
                    Intellivision
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #10

                    this is awesome! only thing missing is root bones for the ass

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • VisaeresV
                      VisaeresV
                      Visaeres
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #11

                      bump for love of the cake being fixed

                      Wow that's a lot a' words, too bad I'm not reading em'

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • S
                        S
                        Solgesxd
                        wrote last edited by
                        #12

                        bump

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular