Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. dtsharris Touhou Avatars thread (Koakuma Update)

dtsharris Touhou Avatars thread (Koakuma Update)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Booth Avatars
new avatartouhounsfw avatar
303 Posts 59 Posters 19.1k Views 112 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • unfunnyumbreonU
    unfunnyumbreonU
    unfunnyumbreon
    wrote last edited by
    #294

    These are so good

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • PolishPLP
      PolishPLP
      PolishPL
      wrote last edited by
      #295

      Still no quest packages for me...? 😞

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • SparxiConS SparxiCon

        https://dtsharris.booth.pm/items/4919806

        https://jinxxy.com/dtsharris/lAZ8V

        f66892df-ad50-4360-87da-1eceeb6132d6-image.jpeg 467f74df-8942-4e00-a2ff-2d7e50bb5a5f-image.jpeg

        https://jinxxy.com/dtsharris/FFane

        https://dtsharris.booth.pm/items/8305527
        4f451b64-36c7-402b-b662-8c1775139349-image.jpeg

        3500bc07-d5a0-49aa-aba7-c20f739cfff9-image.jpeg

        jinxxy.com/dtsharris/CcyXS

        https://dtsharris.booth.pm/items/8387300

        b7c45563-5bd7-4c43-a24f-6b8f351c3ce1-image.jpeg

        https://jinxxy.com/dtsharris/2o6WX

        https://dtsharris.booth.pm/items/8573189

        331dbf5c-7afa-4265-9939-28a676d0f95a-image.jpeg

        3b9dd33d-3630-45bf-b172-fdef49e35cc4-image.jpeg

        jinxxy.com/dtsharris/6BkC4

        https://dtsharris.booth.pm/items/8573187

        14ce86bb-bc6f-4759-a42c-c2e250cc6966-image.jpeg

        397fc6ac-65b5-4532-b16e-14f6e7ed3e18-image.jpeg
        https://jinxxy.com/dtsharris/mrfeU

        https://dtsharris.booth.pm/items/8573188

        lenkagamine12L
        lenkagamine12L
        lenkagamine12
        wrote last edited by
        #296

        gt alot of stuf on the list includng nsfw edits but they are still being worked on

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Hoopa5H
          Hoopa5H
          Hoopa5
          wrote last edited by
          #297

          bump for the quest converts!!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • BunnyBoiB
            BunnyBoiB
            BunnyBoi
            wrote last edited by
            #298

            Bump!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • PwanteaP
              PwanteaP
              Pwantea
              wrote last edited by
              #299

              I lived...

              Heyo there peeps, back from the dead, and staring at the Unity Void once again!

              Got some good news, I'm nearly done with the edits of the gals themselves, all of them ready to use package for ALL of them in one go, PC/ PB / FT Versions and looking at the rest of the work, I been slaving away for hours and coming back to it.

              All have separate versions made for NSFW GGLC / GGLC (GoGoLocCo) - Those with Face Tracking and non-Variants, I also have found stuff for , as said before, for QUEST SPS, that's a thing. Now you can also be a PC sps user like all the silly goobers that get PLONKED and SPOINKED everyday like the silly gooners you all are. (Jokes, but we know your Degen addictions.)

              And I have been working on some bit of extra stuff and will more then likely not do this again because, making them all work for quest, with fixes, and added featrures that PC can use, and quest able to use the entire thing without havin' a issue breaking with these things is Work

              For now, within the upcoming month of Spooky month, expect them to be done within a week or so.

              You're not left in the dark everyone, I did SAY it will take time! I'll see you when I come back from the mines of Unity.

              6RieYVV.png

              BunnyBoiB 1 Reply Last reply
              4
              • unreanimatedU
                unreanimatedU
                unreanimated
                wrote last edited by
                #300

                we wait and bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • PwanteaP Pwantea

                  I lived...

                  Heyo there peeps, back from the dead, and staring at the Unity Void once again!

                  Got some good news, I'm nearly done with the edits of the gals themselves, all of them ready to use package for ALL of them in one go, PC/ PB / FT Versions and looking at the rest of the work, I been slaving away for hours and coming back to it.

                  All have separate versions made for NSFW GGLC / GGLC (GoGoLocCo) - Those with Face Tracking and non-Variants, I also have found stuff for , as said before, for QUEST SPS, that's a thing. Now you can also be a PC sps user like all the silly goobers that get PLONKED and SPOINKED everyday like the silly gooners you all are. (Jokes, but we know your Degen addictions.)

                  And I have been working on some bit of extra stuff and will more then likely not do this again because, making them all work for quest, with fixes, and added featrures that PC can use, and quest able to use the entire thing without havin' a issue breaking with these things is Work

                  For now, within the upcoming month of Spooky month, expect them to be done within a week or so.

                  You're not left in the dark everyone, I did SAY it will take time! I'll see you when I come back from the mines of Unity.

                  6RieYVV.png

                  BunnyBoiB
                  BunnyBoiB
                  BunnyBoi
                  wrote last edited by
                  #301

                  @Pwantea Take as long as you need! Your hard work's more than appreciated!! ;3;

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • N
                    N
                    NullCipher
                    wrote last edited by
                    #302

                    I am so confused. I have multiple unity packages for the touhou girls.

                    I have:

                    Touhou Girls PLUS AGAIN.unitypackage

                    Remillia Scarlet Avatar Package.unitypackage

                    Patchouli Knowledge PLUS.unitypackage

                    Patchouli Knowledge Avatar package ver1.0.unitypackage

                    Flandre Scarlet Avatar Package ver.1.1.unitypackage

                    I know remilia, flandre, and patchouli are different touhou characters, but whats the diff with the PLUS and non PLUS version, AND what is the touhou girls PLUS AGAIN for?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • N
                      N
                      NullCipher
                      wrote last edited by
                      #303

                      update: I am looking at remilia scarlet PB PCS, and I am missing the following...

                      image.jpeg

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular