dtsharris Touhou Avatars thread (Koakuma Update)
-
-
-
These are so good
-
-
https://dtsharris.booth.pm/items/4919806
https://jinxxy.com/dtsharris/lAZ8V

https://jinxxy.com/dtsharris/FFane
https://dtsharris.booth.pm/items/8305527


https://dtsharris.booth.pm/items/8387300

https://jinxxy.com/dtsharris/2o6WX
https://dtsharris.booth.pm/items/8573189


https://dtsharris.booth.pm/items/8573187

gt alot of stuf on the list includng nsfw edits but they are still being worked on
-
-
-
I lived...
Heyo there peeps, back from the dead, and staring at the Unity Void once again!
Got some good news, I'm nearly done with the edits of the gals themselves, all of them ready to use package for ALL of them in one go, PC/ PB / FT Versions and looking at the rest of the work, I been slaving away for hours and coming back to it.
All have separate versions made for NSFW GGLC / GGLC (GoGoLocCo) - Those with Face Tracking and non-Variants, I also have found stuff for , as said before, for QUEST SPS, that's a thing. Now you can also be a PC sps user like all the silly goobers that get PLONKED and SPOINKED everyday like the silly gooners you all are. (Jokes, but we know your Degen addictions.)
And I have been working on some bit of extra stuff and will more then likely not do this again because, making them all work for quest, with fixes, and added featrures that PC can use, and quest able to use the entire thing without havin' a issue breaking with these things is Work
For now, within the upcoming month of Spooky month, expect them to be done within a week or so.
You're not left in the dark everyone, I did SAY it will take time! I'll see you when I come back from the mines of Unity.

-
we wait and bump
-
I lived...
Heyo there peeps, back from the dead, and staring at the Unity Void once again!
Got some good news, I'm nearly done with the edits of the gals themselves, all of them ready to use package for ALL of them in one go, PC/ PB / FT Versions and looking at the rest of the work, I been slaving away for hours and coming back to it.
All have separate versions made for NSFW GGLC / GGLC (GoGoLocCo) - Those with Face Tracking and non-Variants, I also have found stuff for , as said before, for QUEST SPS, that's a thing. Now you can also be a PC sps user like all the silly goobers that get PLONKED and SPOINKED everyday like the silly gooners you all are. (Jokes, but we know your Degen addictions.)
And I have been working on some bit of extra stuff and will more then likely not do this again because, making them all work for quest, with fixes, and added featrures that PC can use, and quest able to use the entire thing without havin' a issue breaking with these things is Work
For now, within the upcoming month of Spooky month, expect them to be done within a week or so.
You're not left in the dark everyone, I did SAY it will take time! I'll see you when I come back from the mines of Unity.

-
I am so confused. I have multiple unity packages for the touhou girls.
I have:
Touhou Girls PLUS AGAIN.unitypackage
Remillia Scarlet Avatar Package.unitypackage
Patchouli Knowledge PLUS.unitypackage
Patchouli Knowledge Avatar package ver1.0.unitypackage
Flandre Scarlet Avatar Package ver.1.1.unitypackage
I know remilia, flandre, and patchouli are different touhou characters, but whats the diff with the PLUS and non PLUS version, AND what is the touhou girls PLUS AGAIN for?
-
update: I am looking at remilia scarlet PB PCS, and I am missing the following...

-
I am so confused. I have multiple unity packages for the touhou girls.
I have:
Touhou Girls PLUS AGAIN.unitypackage
Remillia Scarlet Avatar Package.unitypackage
Patchouli Knowledge PLUS.unitypackage
Patchouli Knowledge Avatar package ver1.0.unitypackage
Flandre Scarlet Avatar Package ver.1.1.unitypackage
I know remilia, flandre, and patchouli are different touhou characters, but whats the diff with the PLUS and non PLUS version, AND what is the touhou girls PLUS AGAIN for?
@NullCipher When I made these some time ago, there were fixes for the Quest versions to be fixed and to remove the paizuri cum animation on the chest that is auto just splats out and sits there permanently when you wore it.
I had them fixed but VRC with their process of them being used is bonked as always.
So they were updated with new few things and replacements to add to the models.
However since these were made with 1.0 versions and new ones have few fixes done, I am reworking on ALL of them to make sure its properly done, added with the new quest SPS for different versions and misc.
each with separate types for face tracking, Physbones type, Marshmallow type, one with SPS and without, one with gogoloco and another with NSFW gogoloco, and making optimized versions for incase of obvious reasons.
its why Its taking em so long to be done and worked on, they had PLUS variants for the stuff I added in. The AGAIN ones were reworked with thethings and able to be used on quest side.
but now since I'm reworking on em all, as said before, with proper fixes and quest compressions, its gonna be a huge project for someone to download them all and have them be able to choose what to upload and etc.
-
update: I am looking at remilia scarlet PB PCS, and I am missing the following...

@NullCipher You're somehow missing the PCS components for the FX layer for the PCS and the menu asset, meaning those were never installed. Install Dismay's PCS system to restore functions.
-
@NullCipher When I made these some time ago, there were fixes for the Quest versions to be fixed and to remove the paizuri cum animation on the chest that is auto just splats out and sits there permanently when you wore it.
I had them fixed but VRC with their process of them being used is bonked as always.
So they were updated with new few things and replacements to add to the models.
However since these were made with 1.0 versions and new ones have few fixes done, I am reworking on ALL of them to make sure its properly done, added with the new quest SPS for different versions and misc.
each with separate types for face tracking, Physbones type, Marshmallow type, one with SPS and without, one with gogoloco and another with NSFW gogoloco, and making optimized versions for incase of obvious reasons.
its why Its taking em so long to be done and worked on, they had PLUS variants for the stuff I added in. The AGAIN ones were reworked with thethings and able to be used on quest side.
but now since I'm reworking on em all, as said before, with proper fixes and quest compressions, its gonna be a huge project for someone to download them all and have them be able to choose what to upload and etc.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
Excited!
