Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. !LF : Mei [mei_tiktok_] Personal Model!

!LF : Mei [mei_tiktok_] Personal Model!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
personallooking for avi
61 Posts 30 Posters 2.0k Views 28 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BaphometscurseB
    BaphometscurseB
    Baphometscurse
    wrote last edited by
    #46

    image.jpeg she's exporting rn, everything works, would you guys want me to delete her nametag thingy?

    Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
    No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

    twixkboyT 1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • X
      X
      Xhelvandowayne
      wrote last edited by
      #47

      unity file plise

      BaphometscurseB 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • X Xhelvandowayne

        unity file plise

        BaphometscurseB
        BaphometscurseB
        Baphometscurse
        wrote last edited by
        #48

        @Xhelvandowayne If you could be patient and read what I posted please.

        Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
        No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

        X 1 Reply Last reply
        2
        • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

          @Xhelvandowayne If you could be patient and read what I posted please.

          X
          X
          Xhelvandowayne
          wrote last edited by
          #49

          @Baphometscurse Sorry, let me take the time to read this.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • BaphometscurseB
            BaphometscurseB
            Baphometscurse
            wrote last edited by
            #50

            [register or login to view this hidden content] Please gimme some upvotes ❤

            Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
            No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

            UniOnTrialU X 2 Replies Last reply
            👍
            7
            • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

              [register or login to view this hidden content] Please gimme some upvotes ❤

              UniOnTrialU
              UniOnTrialU
              UniOnTrial
              wrote last edited by
              #51

              @Baphometscurse goated lwk i find it funny how I got here just intime for this to be sent

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                [register or login to view this hidden content] Please gimme some upvotes ❤

                X
                X
                Xhelvandowayne
                wrote last edited by
                #52

                @Baphometscurse TNKS

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • BaphometscurseB
                  BaphometscurseB
                  Baphometscurse
                  wrote last edited by
                  #53

                  also just a note, drag the prefab into the scene, and here is alllll what it needs
                  image.jpeg

                  Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                  No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                  UniOnTrialU Pixel collectorP 2 Replies Last reply
                  2
                  • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                    also just a note, drag the prefab into the scene, and here is alllll what it needs
                    image.jpeg

                    UniOnTrialU
                    UniOnTrialU
                    UniOnTrial
                    wrote last edited by
                    #54

                    @Baphometscurse I might be an idiot. but thats just cause I took a long break from vrc and unity. Missing scripts all over the avi, am I just getting rid of those? I have all the packages installed and everything.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    -1
                    • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                      also just a note, drag the prefab into the scene, and here is alllll what it needs
                      image.jpeg

                      Pixel collectorP
                      Pixel collectorP
                      Pixel collector
                      wrote last edited by
                      #55

                      @Baphometscurse i was about to fix it but u did it already thanks a bunch, its always fun to see personals

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                        image.jpeg she's exporting rn, everything works, would you guys want me to delete her nametag thingy?

                        twixkboyT
                        twixkboyT
                        twixkboy
                        wrote last edited by
                        #56

                        @Baphometscurse All the shaders are messed up bc u didnt use the right ones

                        BaphometscurseB 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • twixkboyT twixkboy

                          @Baphometscurse All the shaders are messed up bc u didnt use the right ones

                          BaphometscurseB
                          BaphometscurseB
                          Baphometscurse
                          wrote last edited by
                          #57

                          @twixkboy i just fixed the model and those are the shaders that showed up, when I did : P

                          Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                          No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • twixkboyT
                            twixkboyT
                            twixkboy
                            wrote last edited by
                            #58

                            can we bump other versions of the avi

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • twixkboyT
                              twixkboyT
                              twixkboy
                              wrote last edited by
                              #59

                              bump

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Pinkywinky11P
                                Pinkywinky11P
                                Pinkywinky11
                                wrote last edited by
                                #60

                                bump

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • AlmightyCatA
                                  AlmightyCatA
                                  AlmightyCat
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #61

                                  bump

                                  Meow~

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0

                                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                  Register Login
                                  Reply
                                  • Reply as topic
                                  Log in to reply
                                  • Oldest to Newest
                                  • Newest to Oldest
                                  • Most Votes


                                  • Login

                                  • Login or register to search.
                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  0
                                  • Categories
                                  • Recent
                                  • Tags
                                  • Popular