Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. Sogenmu's Laughing Jack Model

Sogenmu's Laughing Jack Model

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
sogenmufurry avatarnovabeast
8 Posts 5 Posters 356 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • C
    C
    CreatureFeature
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Does anyone have it? He was literally my main rider then I came back from hiatus/vacation and he's gone! Does anyone have the vrca file???

    IcelandI TheWanderingOneT ShmebulockS 3 Replies Last reply
    1
    • C
      C
      CreatureFeature
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • C CreatureFeature

        Does anyone have it? He was literally my main rider then I came back from hiatus/vacation and he's gone! Does anyone have the vrca file???

        IcelandI
        IcelandI
        Iceland
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @CreatureFeature I'm in the same boat for the Moonlight Nardo edit. It's been 2 months since all the public models had been taken down. I have been holding out hope that maybe someday all those edits would come up for sale again. Good luck finding it.

        ;_;

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • Goober1999G
          Goober1999G
          Goober1999
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          yea same i really liked the models

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • C CreatureFeature

            Does anyone have it? He was literally my main rider then I came back from hiatus/vacation and he's gone! Does anyone have the vrca file???

            TheWanderingOneT
            TheWanderingOneT
            TheWanderingOne
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @CreatureFeature which one? the nova or the vulper? I have both

            Trading for files are for gatekeeping losers, change my mind 🧐

            join the server for peak https://discord.gg/rippers

            C 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • TheWanderingOneT TheWanderingOne

              @CreatureFeature which one? the nova or the vulper? I have both

              C
              C
              CreatureFeature
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @The_FurryCorner The Nova, please!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • C CreatureFeature

                Does anyone have it? He was literally my main rider then I came back from hiatus/vacation and he's gone! Does anyone have the vrca file???

                ShmebulockS
                ShmebulockS
                Shmebulock
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @CreatureFeature https://forum.ripper.store/topic/107846/gift-laughing-jack-textures-by-sogenmu
                here the post for the textures

                C 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ShmebulockS Shmebulock

                  @CreatureFeature https://forum.ripper.store/topic/107846/gift-laughing-jack-textures-by-sogenmu
                  here the post for the textures

                  C
                  C
                  CreatureFeature
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @Shmebulock I was looking for the original ripped model, but I apparently already have it uploaded on my account, I just forgot cause I was always using the public. But thank you, anyway.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  • Login

                  • Login or register to search.
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Categories
                  • Recent
                  • Tags
                  • Popular