Sogenmu's Laughing Jack Model
-
Does anyone have it? He was literally my main rider then I came back from hiatus/vacation and he's gone! Does anyone have the vrca file???
-
Bump
-
Does anyone have it? He was literally my main rider then I came back from hiatus/vacation and he's gone! Does anyone have the vrca file???
@CreatureFeature I'm in the same boat for the Moonlight Nardo edit. It's been 2 months since all the public models had been taken down. I have been holding out hope that maybe someday all those edits would come up for sale again. Good luck finding it.
;_;
-
yea same i really liked the models
-
Does anyone have it? He was literally my main rider then I came back from hiatus/vacation and he's gone! Does anyone have the vrca file???
@CreatureFeature which one? the nova or the vulper? I have both
-
@CreatureFeature which one? the nova or the vulper? I have both
@The_FurryCorner The Nova, please!
-
Does anyone have it? He was literally my main rider then I came back from hiatus/vacation and he's gone! Does anyone have the vrca file???
@CreatureFeature https://forum.ripper.store/topic/107846/gift-laughing-jack-textures-by-sogenmu
here the post for the textures -
@CreatureFeature https://forum.ripper.store/topic/107846/gift-laughing-jack-textures-by-sogenmu
here the post for the textures@Shmebulock I was looking for the original ripped model, but I apparently already have it uploaded on my account, I just forgot cause I was always using the public. But thank you, anyway.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login