Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. LF Gina by Navi

LF Gina by Navi

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Uncategorized
avatar
40 Posts 22 Posters 1.3k Views 16 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • P potato_gobbler

    @lotus-okami

    Lotus OkamiL
    Lotus OkamiL
    Lotus Okami
    wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @heyitsrayyy Hi, I can fix the file, but I need the VRCA.

    死 I Hiro死 K 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • Lotus OkamiL Lotus Okami

      @heyitsrayyy Hi, I can fix the file, but I need the VRCA.

      死 I Hiro死
      死 I Hiro死
      死 I Hiro
      wrote on last edited by
      #4

      @Lotus-Okami i have the vrca

      Lotus OkamiL S 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • 死 I Hiro死 死 I Hiro

        @Lotus-Okami i have the vrca

        Lotus OkamiL
        Lotus OkamiL
        Lotus Okami
        wrote on last edited by
        #5

        @死-I-Hiro If you want, just send it to me privately. Then you can tell me if you want to make it public or just for yourself.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • fresaF
          fresaF
          fresa
          wrote on last edited by
          #6

          +1

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • 死 I Hiro死 死 I Hiro

            @Lotus-Okami i have the vrca

            S
            S
            sumii
            wrote on last edited by
            #7

            @死-I-Hiro did you get the vrc fixed? If so can you share please

            死 I Hiro死 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • S sumii

              @死-I-Hiro did you get the vrc fixed? If so can you share please

              死 I Hiro死
              死 I Hiro死
              死 I Hiro
              wrote on last edited by
              #8

              @sumii wasnt the right avi sorry :')

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Lotus OkamiL Lotus Okami

                @heyitsrayyy Hi, I can fix the file, but I need the VRCA.

                K
                K
                KillBill
                wrote on last edited by
                #9

                @Lotus-Okami Sorry this is a long shot but could you do this avi by Navi too?

                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_d80e51cd-8b14-44df-ad0e-bd2ebf22d951

                af25c47f-6f6d-402d-bf57-436bbce53c72-image.jpeg

                Lotus OkamiL 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • K KillBill

                  @Lotus-Okami Sorry this is a long shot but could you do this avi by Navi too?

                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_d80e51cd-8b14-44df-ad0e-bd2ebf22d951

                  af25c47f-6f6d-402d-bf57-436bbce53c72-image.jpeg

                  Lotus OkamiL
                  Lotus OkamiL
                  Lotus Okami
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #10

                  @404deletion I need VRCA

                  K 2 Replies Last reply
                  0
                  • Lotus OkamiL Lotus Okami

                    @404deletion I need VRCA

                    K
                    K
                    KillBill
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #11

                    @Lotus-Okami How can I give you the VRCA?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Lotus OkamiL Lotus Okami

                      @404deletion I need VRCA

                      K
                      K
                      KillBill
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #12

                      @Lotus-Okami https://transfer.it/t/El60wy4nXDIQ I believe this should work

                      moon_lighttM FliFlaFliggiF 2 Replies Last reply
                      1
                      • L
                        L
                        lezzyyy
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #13

                        Is there a dc i can join?

                        F 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • L lezzyyy

                          Is there a dc i can join?

                          F
                          F
                          flickeringlights
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #14

                          @lezzyyy If you want to join the dc server for the Gina avi then here you go! https://discord.gg/GAx5xqYb

                          E 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • YuraaY
                            YuraaY
                            Yuraa
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #15

                            upp

                            Mrowww.. Meow meow ! ฅ₍^•⩊ •マⳊ

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • meowsalotM
                              meowsalotM
                              meowsalot
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #16

                              bump

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • NØFACEN
                                NØFACEN
                                NØFACE
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #17

                                @killbill could u get the vrca for this avi https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_bf5b6e11-9734-4c7a-a62b-2bbae93efb00
                                Screenshot 2026-07-17 114103.png

                                K 1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • meowsalotM
                                  meowsalotM
                                  meowsalot
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #18

                                  bump for gina! i dont seeit in the dsicrd anymore 😞

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • U
                                    U
                                    unqiuelols
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #19

                                    bump

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • NØFACEN NØFACE

                                      @killbill could u get the vrca for this avi https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_bf5b6e11-9734-4c7a-a62b-2bbae93efb00
                                      Screenshot 2026-07-17 114103.png

                                      K
                                      K
                                      KillBill
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #20

                                      @XIX Go to this link and ctrl-f the following;
                                      avtr_bf5b6e11-9734-4c7a-a62b-2bbae93efb00

                                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                      R 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • YounggY
                                        YounggY
                                        Youngg
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #21

                                        up

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • 死 I Hiro死
                                          死 I Hiro死
                                          死 I Hiro
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #22

                                          i have this avi but i wanna see if someone could add ft to it

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular