GIFT: My Oc and creation
-

ARE WE READY thank for the upvote has promise here My oc I will be retouching and remaking has multiple pokemon in the future just need the asset and time for my fnia community i have more but that will be in dmThere you go
Download Link (workupload.com)@FexaCollect Model had playable layers detatched, 2 missing, expressions menu and parameters nonexistent. Was the link updated at some point or did this not get tested and fixed?
-
Bump for pika and more EEVEES YOU DO SUCH CUTE WORK !!!!!!
-
BUMP 4 PIKA
-

-
-
-
@TheWanderingOne she needs a bit more work and there is no asshole here she was already realess in the past just not in this chanel sweety
-
let me find the extact post
-
https://forum.ripper.store/topic/124541/gift-fexacollect-big-giveway-and-avi-repaire first giveway yes i need to reup but like ive said before im humain people need to calm down
-
@TheWanderingOne and insulting someone to promote your discord server that a shame there more respectful way of promoting your things and not in my post to insult me
-
@TheWanderingOne and insulting someone to promote your discord server that a shame there more respectful way of promoting your things and not in my post to insult me
-
Eh I already took it back, sorry @fexacollect. Felt bad and it's not worth beefing over fnia avis, plus people wanted that tiger fnia avi so I fixed and repaired it
-
Eh I already took it back, sorry @fexacollect. Felt bad and it's not worth beefing over fnia avis, plus people wanted that tiger fnia avi so I fixed and repaired it
-
@FexaCollect folks wanted it, I saw we had it so I fixed it. I kinda saw it was retarded after like abit to beef over avis since it goes against my whole agenda

-
@FexaCollect folks wanted it, I saw we had it so I fixed it. I kinda saw it was retarded after like abit to beef over avis since it goes against my whole agenda

@TheWanderingOne that intirely fine
-
@FexaCollect Model had playable layers detatched, 2 missing, expressions menu and parameters nonexistent. Was the link updated at some point or did this not get tested and fixed?
@fexacollect bump active questions about YOUR oc
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login