Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF!! [`Teddy` Puppy/Neko~ [PC/Q, SFW, FT, GOGO)] By tqrtilla

LF!! [`Teddy` Puppy/Neko~ [PC/Q, SFW, FT, GOGO)] By tqrtilla

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
looking forpayhip avatarjinxxypuppyfemboytwinksoft boy
74 Posts 33 Posters 2.7k Views 21 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S sillyusername

    @COCONOGOSHOW I got distracted by my partner last night, so you get it tonight instead.

    Here you go, the PC/NSFW package for Teddy. I didn't include the quest package because it's the same size as the PC package and I have 2mbps upload, uploading just this was painful. x.x

    🔗 Download Link (workupload.com) (PC Version)
    🔗 Download Link (workupload.com) (Quest Version)

    COCONOGOSHOWC
    COCONOGOSHOWC
    COCONOGOSHOW
    wrote on last edited by
    #65

    @sillyusername just because u did that and ik what its like to have a partner even tho im single i award u a follow6452891ff203cc04e3a366f8080bc2cc.jpg

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • entitledE entitled has marked this topic as solved on
    • S sillyusername

      @COCONOGOSHOW I got distracted by my partner last night, so you get it tonight instead.

      Here you go, the PC/NSFW package for Teddy. I didn't include the quest package because it's the same size as the PC package and I have 2mbps upload, uploading just this was painful. x.x

      🔗 Download Link (workupload.com) (PC Version)
      🔗 Download Link (workupload.com) (Quest Version)

      PEN ManosP
      PEN ManosP
      PEN Manos
      wrote on last edited by
      #66

      @sillyusername
      tysm 💜 💜

      💜 ⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅💜

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • S sillyusername

        @COCONOGOSHOW I got distracted by my partner last night, so you get it tonight instead.

        Here you go, the PC/NSFW package for Teddy. I didn't include the quest package because it's the same size as the PC package and I have 2mbps upload, uploading just this was painful. x.x

        🔗 Download Link (workupload.com) (PC Version)
        🔗 Download Link (workupload.com) (Quest Version)

        femboy on topF
        femboy on topF
        femboy on top
        wrote on last edited by
        #67

        @sillyusername please could you do the quest version too

        S 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • stoned boywifeS
          stoned boywifeS
          stoned boywife
          wrote on last edited by
          #68

          quest bump

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • boyo1B
            boyo1B
            boyo1
            wrote on last edited by
            #69

            Bump!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • stoned boywifeS
              stoned boywifeS
              stoned boywife
              wrote on last edited by
              #70

              quest bump

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • femboy on topF femboy on top

                @sillyusername please could you do the quest version too

                S
                S
                sillyusername
                wrote on last edited by
                #71

                @femboy-on-top @stoned-boywife @boyo1 I haven't checked ripperstore in a while, but for you guys here's the Quest version, I'll see about adding the link to my first post too.
                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                carlie foreverC 1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • ShibbaS
                  ShibbaS
                  Shibba
                  wrote last edited by
                  #72

                  Quest version link is dead... Bump ;-;

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • GurtTheBurtG
                    GurtTheBurtG
                    GurtTheBurt
                    wrote last edited by
                    #73

                    Bumpp quest

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • S sillyusername

                      @femboy-on-top @stoned-boywife @boyo1 I haven't checked ripperstore in a while, but for you guys here's the Quest version, I'll see about adding the link to my first post too.
                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      carlie foreverC
                      carlie foreverC
                      carlie forever
                      wrote last edited by
                      #74

                      @sillyusername quest link is gone :^:

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular