LF: WannaBeStar by Beartrap { Female+SFW+PC+Quest+FT }
-
!
WannaBeStar
!I beg someone to PLEASEEEE hand her I use to use her ALL THE TIME I NEED her back but I especially need a quest convert the VRM link might have it but I can't access the download this avatar is pretty old so she's no longer on sale!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
____________________-Store Page !
Isn't up anymore! But here's VRM Link
____________________-PC Photos !

____________________-Quest Photos !Not quest but has quest converts somewhere!
-
@Bluezz tyyyyt
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login