Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Femboy Edit of Lamby by cosmowos (PC + QUEST + FT )

Femboy Edit of Lamby by cosmowos (PC + QUEST + FT )

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
femboyedit
19 Posts 10 Posters 3.2k Views 10 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • bananaKingB
    bananaKingB
    bananaKing
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    [register or login to view this hidden content]
    Download original
    Store Link
    4b698956-7ab9-4c34-a3f4-8da963cfd07b-image.jpeg

    random edit I made because I like this avatar, even the shirt pull still works.
    here is a photo of my edit in game:
    VRChat_2026-05-02_00-51-49.330_1080x1920.png

    A 1 Reply Last reply
    💜
    7
    • yipY
      yipY
      yip
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Adorable

      You know, You're kinda gay for viewing my page.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • XXXHIBITIONISTX
        XXXHIBITIONISTX
        XXXHIBITIONIST
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        If you could give the download link off of vrm I would appreciate that SOOO MUCH!!

        Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġĊ 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • XXXHIBITIONISTX XXXHIBITIONIST

          If you could give the download link off of vrm I would appreciate that SOOO MUCH!!

          Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġĊ
          Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġĊ
          Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġ
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @XXXHIBITIONIST [register or login to view this hidden content]

          1 Reply Last reply
          ❤
          3
          • CutestCrabC
            CutestCrabC
            CutestCrab
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            thanks for sharing! ❤

            REP appreciated!
            @ me whenever ill respond asap!
            Down for pricesplits!
            bump/upvote my topics pls it helps me stay motivated! <3

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • PEN ManosP
              PEN ManosP
              PEN Manos
              wrote on last edited by PEN Manos
              #6

              @TheTismFox
              and add Poi
              34trefsd.png

              💜 ⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅💜

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • bananaKingB bananaKing

                [register or login to view this hidden content]
                Download original
                Store Link
                4b698956-7ab9-4c34-a3f4-8da963cfd07b-image.jpeg

                random edit I made because I like this avatar, even the shirt pull still works.
                here is a photo of my edit in game:
                VRChat_2026-05-02_00-51-49.330_1080x1920.png

                A
                A
                AvatarsCreation
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @bananaKing do u per chance know why im getting Avatar Validation Failed when uploading quest side? all it says other than validation error, is that it failed to build avatar. ^-^

                lazypastelsL 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • A AvatarsCreation

                  @bananaKing do u per chance know why im getting Avatar Validation Failed when uploading quest side? all it says other than validation error, is that it failed to build avatar. ^-^

                  lazypastelsL
                  lazypastelsL
                  lazypastels
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @AvatarsCreation for me personally I discovered that I always need to close and reopen the project after switching to android uploads or it shows this, idk if that is the issue you're having.

                  head emty

                  A 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • lazypastelsL lazypastels

                    @AvatarsCreation for me personally I discovered that I always need to close and reopen the project after switching to android uploads or it shows this, idk if that is the issue you're having.

                    A
                    A
                    AvatarsCreation
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @lazypastels imma try it then, cuz ngl i had so many issues , it either did not want to upload or body was not working and avatar was in t-pose state

                    PEN ManosP 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • A AvatarsCreation

                      @lazypastels imma try it then, cuz ngl i had so many issues , it either did not want to upload or body was not working and avatar was in t-pose state

                      PEN ManosP
                      PEN ManosP
                      PEN Manos
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @AvatarsCreation
                      for t-pose you need add "GoGoLoco"

                      💜 ⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅💜

                      A 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • PEN ManosP PEN Manos

                        @AvatarsCreation
                        for t-pose you need add "GoGoLoco"

                        A
                        A
                        AvatarsCreation
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @PEN-Manos i did already so thats not it.

                        PEN ManosP 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • A AvatarsCreation

                          @PEN-Manos i did already so thats not it.

                          PEN ManosP
                          PEN ManosP
                          PEN Manos
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @AvatarsCreation
                          Can you take a picture like this so I can see and make sure

                          45gwtresfdvx.png

                          💜 ⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅💜

                          A 1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • PEN ManosP PEN Manos

                            @AvatarsCreation
                            Can you take a picture like this so I can see and make sure

                            45gwtresfdvx.png

                            A
                            A
                            AvatarsCreation
                            wrote on last edited by AvatarsCreation
                            #13

                            @PEN-Manos b3cc74f6-7947-4c53-a65f-70b7d82b5a12-image.jpeg here u go

                            The problem is that the body is stiff in T-Pose, but according to my friend, clothes move looking like there would be invis body, but the body itself stays in place.

                            PEN ManosP liquiddeathL 2 Replies Last reply
                            0
                            • A AvatarsCreation

                              @PEN-Manos b3cc74f6-7947-4c53-a65f-70b7d82b5a12-image.jpeg here u go

                              The problem is that the body is stiff in T-Pose, but according to my friend, clothes move looking like there would be invis body, but the body itself stays in place.

                              PEN ManosP
                              PEN ManosP
                              PEN Manos
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @AvatarsCreation
                              Do you mean like this?
                              w35rtgesdfxvc.png

                              💜 ⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅💜

                              A 1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • PEN ManosP PEN Manos

                                @AvatarsCreation
                                Do you mean like this?
                                w35rtgesdfxvc.png

                                A
                                A
                                AvatarsCreation
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @PEN-Manos no -w-

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • A AvatarsCreation

                                  @PEN-Manos b3cc74f6-7947-4c53-a65f-70b7d82b5a12-image.jpeg here u go

                                  The problem is that the body is stiff in T-Pose, but according to my friend, clothes move looking like there would be invis body, but the body itself stays in place.

                                  liquiddeathL
                                  liquiddeathL
                                  liquiddeath
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @AvatarsCreation Ive got the same issue, let me see if I can fix it and I will let ya know how

                                  REP appreciated!
                                  @ me whenever I'll respond asap!
                                  Remember to hydrate <33

                                  A 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • liquiddeathL liquiddeath

                                    @AvatarsCreation Ive got the same issue, let me see if I can fix it and I will let ya know how

                                    A
                                    A
                                    AvatarsCreation
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @liquiddeath okayyy ^-^

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • B
                                      B
                                      boschaaaa
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      I'm also experiencing the T-Pose issue, the clothes move, but the actual body is stiff as a board and is stuck in a T-Pose

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • bananaKingB
                                        bananaKingB
                                        bananaKing
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        I'm sorry but idk why that is happening, it doesn't happen for me. But if anyone finds a fix I can also try doing it to the packages I uploaded so it won't be an issue in the future.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0

                                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                        Register Login
                                        Reply
                                        • Reply as topic
                                        Log in to reply
                                        • Oldest to Newest
                                        • Newest to Oldest
                                        • Most Votes


                                        • Login

                                        • Login or register to search.
                                        • First post
                                          Last post
                                        0
                                        • Categories
                                        • Recent
                                        • Tags
                                        • Popular