Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Clothes
  5. LF: 【SALE】▸ BE NATURAL ◂【9Avatars】

LF: 【SALE】▸ BE NATURAL ◂【9Avatars】

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Clothes
fullsetboothshinano
12 Posts 9 Posters 1.6k Views 10 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • T
    T
    tamu72628
    wrote on last edited by
    #2

    bump

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • M
      M
      mxp927z
      wrote on last edited by
      #3

      +1

      If you notice any issues, please let me know via DM or by mentioning me. I’ll update the link as soon as I see it.
      Please excuse my imperfect English — I’m still learning.
      Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • M
        M
        mxp927z
        wrote on last edited by
        #4

        I really like it. I'm looking for it.

        If you notice any issues, please let me know via DM or by mentioning me. I’ll update the link as soon as I see it.
        Please excuse my imperfect English — I’m still learning.
        Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • jr1323J
          jr1323J
          jr1323
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          I gotcha guys with the full pack!

          [register or login to view this hidden content]

          Pass: Kitasan Black

          M K 2 Replies Last reply
          👍
          13
          • jr1323J jr1323

            I gotcha guys with the full pack!

            [register or login to view this hidden content]

            Pass: Kitasan Black

            M
            M
            mxp927z
            wrote on last edited by
            #6

            @jr1323 Wow! What a great day!
            Thank you! I hope you have a great day too!

            If you notice any issues, please let me know via DM or by mentioning me. I’ll update the link as soon as I see it.
            Please excuse my imperfect English — I’m still learning.
            Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • FinnF
              FinnF
              Finn
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              hi !
              thanks for the package !
              i see that all the package are duplicate from the creator i think
              so i made a repack version of it
              nothing lost, less to donwlaod 🙂
              [register or login to view this hidden content]

              NiniaN 1 Reply Last reply
              👍 👏
              9
              • くまっちく
                くまっちく
                くまっち
                wrote on last edited by
                #8

                @jr1323 thank you !

                hunting for Shinano assets.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • H
                  H
                  hurensohn
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #9

                  Does anyone have the Chocolat Version of this asset (it's listed on the Booth Page but isn't in the fullpack)?

                  M 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • H hurensohn

                    Does anyone have the Chocolat Version of this asset (it's listed on the Booth Page but isn't in the fullpack)?

                    M
                    M
                    mxp927z
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #10

                    @hurensohn said:

                    #2
                    Does anyone have the Chocolat Version of this asset (it's listed on the Booth Page but isn't in the fullpack)?

                    There's a file called “Amatousagi”—wasn't it in there?

                    If you notice any issues, please let me know via DM or by mentioning me. I’ll update the link as soon as I see it.
                    Please excuse my imperfect English — I’m still learning.
                    Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • jr1323J jr1323

                      I gotcha guys with the full pack!

                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      Pass: Kitasan Black

                      K
                      K
                      KsnkNonono
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #11
                      This post is deleted!
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • FinnF Finn

                        hi !
                        thanks for the package !
                        i see that all the package are duplicate from the creator i think
                        so i made a repack version of it
                        nothing lost, less to donwlaod 🙂
                        [register or login to view this hidden content]

                        NiniaN
                        NiniaN
                        Ninia
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #12

                        @Finn you cute angel ❤

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular