Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. Fem Jax VRC Port

Fem Jax VRC Port

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
vrchatjaxnsfwfemaletadc
56 Posts 18 Posters 1.6k Views 18 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • RandoR Rando

    September active bump @glitched_out862

    Glitched_Out862G
    Glitched_Out862G
    Glitched_Out862
    wrote last edited by
    #47

    @Rando so problems with it- I can't it's broken for me

    RandoR 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Toy chicaT
      Toy chicaT
      Toy chica
      wrote last edited by
      #48

      Bump

      Looking for a person that knows rigging blender to unity only dont want vrca or ripped models i dont care for ripped avatars because im not a ripper

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • isI
        isI
        is
        wrote last edited by
        #49

        up

        keep calm and leak avatars

        for sans leaks and more: https://discord.gg/rippers

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Glitched_Out862G Glitched_Out862

          @Rando so problems with it- I can't it's broken for me

          RandoR
          RandoR
          Rando
          wrote last edited by
          #50

          @Glitched_Out862 ???

          @Glitched_Out862 said:

          @Rando thanks, I just got here to look for the files, I'm at work ATM and do 3pm to 11pm so I'll get started on it whenever I can

          DM/PM me with starting context at any time, I am browser-only on Rip so expect 0~15 minute replies and 8<24 hour delays.
          Asexual and Androgynous; no horny no gender. Here to look for jiggly avatars and assets to bolster them, maybe making some 36~48(90~120) sized H~L-cups bwomps

          Glitched_Out862G 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • RandoR Rando

            @Glitched_Out862 ???

            @Glitched_Out862 said:

            @Rando thanks, I just got here to look for the files, I'm at work ATM and do 3pm to 11pm so I'll get started on it whenever I can

            Glitched_Out862G
            Glitched_Out862G
            Glitched_Out862
            wrote last edited by
            #51

            @Rando the blender vrc port

            RandoR 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Glitched_Out862G Glitched_Out862

              @Rando the blender vrc port

              RandoR
              RandoR
              Rando
              wrote last edited by
              #52

              @Glitched_Out862 What's broken and why did it only break months into the port?

              DM/PM me with starting context at any time, I am browser-only on Rip so expect 0~15 minute replies and 8<24 hour delays.
              Asexual and Androgynous; no horny no gender. Here to look for jiggly avatars and assets to bolster them, maybe making some 36~48(90~120) sized H~L-cups bwomps

              Glitched_Out862G 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • RandoR Rando

                @Glitched_Out862 What's broken and why did it only break months into the port?

                Glitched_Out862G
                Glitched_Out862G
                Glitched_Out862
                wrote last edited by
                #53

                @Rando Its been breaking, I've been TRYING to see what keeps breaking it but I still cant figure it out, I've even asked some friends to help me but even they don't know, also I've been having alot go on with my life so of course it's gonna take a minute, alot has happened in my life this month alone, so my apologies it's taken this long for me to even come back

                RandoR 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Glitched_Out862G Glitched_Out862

                  @Rando Its been breaking, I've been TRYING to see what keeps breaking it but I still cant figure it out, I've even asked some friends to help me but even they don't know, also I've been having alot go on with my life so of course it's gonna take a minute, alot has happened in my life this month alone, so my apologies it's taken this long for me to even come back

                  RandoR
                  RandoR
                  Rando
                  wrote last edited by
                  #54

                  @Glitched_Out862 May we see what the errors are, maybe the forum can help

                  DM/PM me with starting context at any time, I am browser-only on Rip so expect 0~15 minute replies and 8<24 hour delays.
                  Asexual and Androgynous; no horny no gender. Here to look for jiggly avatars and assets to bolster them, maybe making some 36~48(90~120) sized H~L-cups bwomps

                  Glitched_Out862G 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • RandoR Rando

                    @Glitched_Out862 May we see what the errors are, maybe the forum can help

                    Glitched_Out862G
                    Glitched_Out862G
                    Glitched_Out862
                    wrote last edited by
                    #55

                    @Rando okay give me some days, I'm sick with covid right now and have been for the last 2 days, so I am currently in the hospital

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • T
                      T
                      tntfn2187
                      wrote last edited by
                      #56

                      Bump

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular