Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. A edit I did for Styleized Loona big booba slider with dlc outfit and alot of texters

A edit I did for Styleized Loona big booba slider with dlc outfit and alot of texters

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
loona
18 Posts 9 Posters 2.1k Views 27 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • YoraY
    YoraY
    Yora
    wrote on last edited by
    #9

    I fixed a lot of the problems with the Loona and added some quest textures but if your wanting different textures on you can just add them from the quest textures folder all the dlc outfits are there and working just got a few things to do and i'll share it with all of you sorry it took so long to fix

    DaddyPennybagsD 1 Reply Last reply
    👑
    1
    • D
      D
      dexia_e6
      wrote on last edited by
      #10

      nice

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • D
        D
        DavyTheBunni
        wrote on last edited by
        #11

        bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • J
          J
          Jan-of-Jans301
          wrote on last edited by
          #12

          Where can I get additional packages?

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • J
            J
            Jan-of-Jans301
            wrote on last edited by
            #13
            This post is deleted!
            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • J
              J
              Jan-of-Jans301
              wrote on last edited by
              #14

              how add gogoloco?

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • YoraY Yora

                I fixed a lot of the problems with the Loona and added some quest textures but if your wanting different textures on you can just add them from the quest textures folder all the dlc outfits are there and working just got a few things to do and i'll share it with all of you sorry it took so long to fix

                DaddyPennybagsD
                DaddyPennybagsD
                DaddyPennybags
                wrote on last edited by
                #15

                @Yora thank you sm! :3 💚

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • YoraY
                  YoraY
                  Yora
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #16

                  Hey guys sorry it's been a bit I got some more fixes coming up for Loona learned that the dlc outfits cannot be seen for quest players now, so I'll fix this up and for textures I got a few more to add for pc and downgrade them for quest so hopefully by the end of this month I'll send it

                  Mako_sharkM 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • YoraY Yora

                    Hey guys sorry it's been a bit I got some more fixes coming up for Loona learned that the dlc outfits cannot be seen for quest players now, so I'll fix this up and for textures I got a few more to add for pc and downgrade them for quest so hopefully by the end of this month I'll send it

                    Mako_sharkM
                    Mako_sharkM
                    Mako_shark
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #17

                    @Yora lmk when!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • M
                      M
                      MIKEUNIX94
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #18

                      Bump

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular