Avatar Commissions - closed </3 thank you!!
-
Hello everyone! My name is Mew, and I'm re-opening my avatar commissions once again! My queue is completely clear, so if anyone is interested, now is the perfect time to snag a slot with me!
I'm offering uploads, edits, full kitbashes, scultping/weightpainting, avatar lessons, and some texture editing, dlcs, etc!
I can do almost anything avatar related, at this time I cannot: rig from scratch, create assets from scratch, retexture entire assets from scratch.
I have 5+ years experience, and I have done multiple paid commissions so I have vouchers as well!
Even the smallest of details, I ask you to be a lil picky with what you want! I give my commissioners insurance that if your avatar ever breaks or has issues in the future, you can absolutely bring it back to me and I will fix/update it for no extra charge! (This does not include features and assets that you or other people add to your avatar, but always feel free to ask me for help regarding any avatar issues at all! I WILL help you!)
Kitbash commissions start at $50, which includes the base and head with edits, 3 hair styles, 3 outfits with accessories, and anything counting as a body part such as ears, tails, and paws. 3 contacts, all facial expressions, and toggles. Systems such as sps, and gogo loco are also included.
Edits start at $10 and go up based on number of assets and complexity!
Please ask about texture customization and extra animations/systems!
If you're interested in my work, and would like more info or want to get a quote on pricing, please dm me or reply with your discord!
Here are some pics of my work! Not all of my works, but some <33
Kitbash commission using Poppy's head by Kaiylast!

Personal custom avatar, using apyr's head!

Commissioned edit of Poppy by Kaiylast

Commissioned edit of Yuno by Miimiu

Custom personal using an edited vers of Rukirei's head

Commissioned edit of GodMagician

Heavy edit of GodWhisper, textures were done by the client!

Commissioned edit of GodRevenger

Commissioned edit of Stitches by SushiQM

-
im up for a comm can you dm?
-
id love to comm and also pay for avatar lessons!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
