Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF Vivien Kitty by BakedRosie

LF Vivien Kitty by BakedRosie

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
femboy
78 Posts 36 Posters 3.2k Views 50 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • AntiVastA AntiVast

    It's on sale! Bought it and it's great! Heavy recommend for the current price.

    Lena catL
    Lena catL
    Lena cat
    wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @AntiVast cool you gonna share?

    AntiVastA 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • PixieFishMongerP
      PixieFishMongerP
      PixieFishMonger
      wrote on last edited by
      #51

      Bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • BugsyB
        BugsyB
        Bugsy
        wrote on last edited by
        #52

        bump

        • ☆ • ☆ • ☆ • U⁠ ⁠´⁠꓃⁠ ⁠`⁠ ⁠U • ☆ • ☆ • ☆ •
        If my bumps look like im having a stroke,
        its case i typed too fast!

        https://vrmodels.store/user/Bugsy/

        • ☆ • ☆ • ☆ • U⁠ ⁠´⁠꓃⁠ ⁠`⁠ ⁠U • ☆ • ☆ • ☆ •

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • PixieFishMongerP
          PixieFishMongerP
          PixieFishMonger
          wrote on last edited by
          #53

          bump

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Lena catL Lena cat

            @AntiVast cool you gonna share?

            AntiVastA
            AntiVastA
            AntiVast
            wrote on last edited by AntiVast
            #54

            @Lena-cat dude the avatar creator added me and messaged me on discord being like 'hey i know this is you, im forwarding all of your information to other creators etc etc'. Do it, I dont care if my info is passed on it's all burner anyway. I know I have good intentions and that's all I need. I'm still not going to share it. It's a great avatar and I think people should buy it.

            Hi Rosie if you're seeing this btw ❤ Loving the avatar and I've given it a good review on payhip.

            Lena catL 1 Reply Last reply
            -2
            • AntiVastA AntiVast

              @Lena-cat dude the avatar creator added me and messaged me on discord being like 'hey i know this is you, im forwarding all of your information to other creators etc etc'. Do it, I dont care if my info is passed on it's all burner anyway. I know I have good intentions and that's all I need. I'm still not going to share it. It's a great avatar and I think people should buy it.

              Hi Rosie if you're seeing this btw ❤ Loving the avatar and I've given it a good review on payhip.

              Lena catL
              Lena catL
              Lena cat
              wrote on last edited by
              #55

              @AntiVast cool story!

              AntiVastA 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Lena catL Lena cat

                @AntiVast cool story!

                AntiVastA
                AntiVastA
                AntiVast
                wrote on last edited by
                #56

                @Lena-cat Thanks I appreciate it

                1 Reply Last reply
                👍
                0
                • Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġĊ
                  Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġĊ
                  Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġ
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #57

                  bump

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • tiniriniT
                    tiniriniT
                    tinirini
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #58

                    bump

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • X
                      X
                      Xhelvandowayne
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #59

                      uppp

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • NxlldevN
                        NxlldevN
                        Nxlldev
                        Banned
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #60

                        bumpy

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • YounggY
                          YounggY
                          Youngg
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #61

                          up

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġĊ
                            Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġĊ
                            Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġ
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #62

                            bump

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • MelodyMeM
                              MelodyMeM
                              MelodyMe
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #63

                              bumpp

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • YounggY
                                YounggY
                                Youngg
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #64

                                up

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġĊ
                                  Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġĊ
                                  Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġ
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #65

                                  bump

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • LiaMaidL
                                    LiaMaidL
                                    LiaMaid
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #66

                                    bump

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • TekkaT
                                      TekkaT
                                      Tekka
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #67

                                      Bumpy

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • X
                                        X
                                        Xhelvandowayne
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #68

                                        uppp

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • PixieFishMongerP
                                          PixieFishMongerP
                                          PixieFishMonger
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #69

                                          bump

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular