VRC PORT maker
-
wht all have a port so far if anyof em have a port send em in here and share
-
Sorry about that, im back now
-
@cinderzQ14 Hows the Frieren model coming along? I wasn't sure if you were gonna sell her or make her public, I don't care which but i just wanted to know the progress of her ^^
@bellaboo I had her finished already
-
-
ill go in order starting from @jelly-wolf-62
-
mb i mean @tomigai
-
@KATTAWII shes not to ready yet but yea
Download Link (pixeldrain.com)@cinderzQ14 does the bilac is ready now
-
@cinderzQ14 does the bilac is ready now
@KATTAWII sadly if you still want it you can post it up but ima have to restart on her
-
@cinderzQ14 does the bilac is ready now
@KATTAWII i definitly wanna get her again TwT
-
@cinderzQ14 Hows the Frieren model coming along? I wasn't sure if you were gonna sell her or make her public, I don't care which but i just wanted to know the progress of her ^^
@bellaboo idk, i mean if you think she's worth selling go ahead

-
@bellaboo idk, i mean if you think she's worth selling go ahead

@cinderzQ14
Oh no I was saying you should sell her. But I already got the package i just won't share it or make it public that's all. -
Id rather not drop he somewhere only to get accused of stealing -_- people be big
-
I did make it myself but theres always look alikes
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login