Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: Aiden V2 & Luxx V2 by Mynk/Demonpuffs (PC)(VRCFT)(OPTI)(QUEST)

LF: Aiden V2 & Luxx V2 by Mynk/Demonpuffs (PC)(VRCFT)(OPTI)(QUEST)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
emopayhipgumroadgothpunkavatarcouplematchingeboyegirlfemalemale
101 Posts 41 Posters 4.2k Views 24 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • HankaH Hanka

    I'm willing to price split with 3-4 people for the male version (PC/Quest/OPTI) (DM to join)

    3 people = $15 per person
    4 people = $11 per person
    5 people = $9 per person

    I have experience price splitting! Cashapp ONLY (I will cover the taxes)

    E
    E
    error404notfound
    wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @Hanka I'll gladly join but idk how to DM on here

    HankaH 1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • E error404notfound

      @Hanka I'll gladly join but idk how to DM on here

      HankaH
      HankaH
      Hanka
      wrote on last edited by
      #41

      @error404notfound You have to level up first, they don't let new accounts DM I think for protection reasons.

      Image
      ᧔ෆ᧓ ୧ ‧₊ 𝕎𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥 ✰ ୭ ˚.ᵎᵎ | ⊹ ୨୧ ˖ ࣪ . 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘! ˖

      ⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔ ꒰Image꒱ ⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔

      E 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • HankaH Hanka

        @error404notfound You have to level up first, they don't let new accounts DM I think for protection reasons.

        E
        E
        error404notfound
        wrote on last edited by
        #42

        @Hanka I see, that makes sense! Like I said I'll gladly join the price split. Just need to be walked through it.

        HankaH 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • E error404notfound

          @Hanka I see, that makes sense! Like I said I'll gladly join the price split. Just need to be walked through it.

          HankaH
          HankaH
          Hanka
          wrote on last edited by
          #43

          @error404notfound Do you have a way of contact you don't mind sharing here? I wouldn't post like your DC or anything you wouldn't want tracked. So something like an alt would work. Otherwise, I think if you do like a few posts gifting assets it should unlock DMs for you after a rank up or two. I don't remember exactly.

          Bump!

          Image
          ᧔ෆ᧓ ୧ ‧₊ 𝕎𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥 ✰ ୭ ˚.ᵎᵎ | ⊹ ୨୧ ˖ ࣪ . 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘! ˖

          ⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔ ꒰Image꒱ ⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔

          E 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • HankaH Hanka

            @error404notfound Do you have a way of contact you don't mind sharing here? I wouldn't post like your DC or anything you wouldn't want tracked. So something like an alt would work. Otherwise, I think if you do like a few posts gifting assets it should unlock DMs for you after a rank up or two. I don't remember exactly.

            Bump!

            E
            E
            error404notfound
            wrote on last edited by error404notfound
            #44

            @Hanka yeah, of course! I have a discord alt if you want! Looks like you need five rep to use DMs

            HankaH Kojo_AguK 2 Replies Last reply
            2
            • E error404notfound

              @Hanka yeah, of course! I have a discord alt if you want! Looks like you need five rep to use DMs

              HankaH
              HankaH
              Hanka
              wrote on last edited by
              #45

              @error404notfound Yah! That will work I also have an alt. I can add you on there.

              Image
              ᧔ෆ᧓ ୧ ‧₊ 𝕎𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥 ✰ ୭ ˚.ᵎᵎ | ⊹ ୨୧ ˖ ࣪ . 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘! ˖

              ⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔ ꒰Image꒱ ⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔

              E 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • 404_ren4
                404_ren4
                404_ren
                wrote on last edited by
                #46

                Bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • HankaH Hanka

                  @error404notfound Yah! That will work I also have an alt. I can add you on there.

                  E
                  E
                  error404notfound
                  wrote on last edited by error404notfound
                  #47

                  @Hanka sweet! it's [redacted]

                  HankaH E 2 Replies Last reply
                  1
                  • E error404notfound

                    @Hanka sweet! it's [redacted]

                    HankaH
                    HankaH
                    Hanka
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #48

                    @error404notfound added!

                    Image
                    ᧔ෆ᧓ ୧ ‧₊ 𝕎𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥 ✰ ୭ ˚.ᵎᵎ | ⊹ ୨୧ ˖ ࣪ . 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘! ˖

                    ⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔ ꒰Image꒱ ⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • B
                      B
                      baldpenguin
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #49

                      bump bothhhhhh

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • HankaH
                        HankaH
                        Hanka
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #50

                        price split bump!

                        Image
                        ᧔ෆ᧓ ୧ ‧₊ 𝕎𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥 ✰ ୭ ˚.ᵎᵎ | ⊹ ୨୧ ˖ ࣪ . 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘! ˖

                        ⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔ ꒰Image꒱ ⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • HankaH
                          HankaH
                          Hanka
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #51

                          price split bump

                          Image
                          ᧔ෆ᧓ ୧ ‧₊ 𝕎𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥 ✰ ୭ ˚.ᵎᵎ | ⊹ ୨୧ ˖ ࣪ . 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘! ˖

                          ⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔ ꒰Image꒱ ⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • HankaH
                            HankaH
                            Hanka
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #52

                            price split bump

                            Image
                            ᧔ෆ᧓ ୧ ‧₊ 𝕎𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥 ✰ ୭ ˚.ᵎᵎ | ⊹ ୨୧ ˖ ࣪ . 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘! ˖

                            ⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔ ꒰Image꒱ ⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • NigletN
                              NigletN
                              Niglet
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #53

                              bump

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • HankaH
                                HankaH
                                Hanka
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #54

                                price split bump

                                Image
                                ᧔ෆ᧓ ୧ ‧₊ 𝕎𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥 ✰ ୭ ˚.ᵎᵎ | ⊹ ୨୧ ˖ ࣪ . 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘! ˖

                                ⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔ ꒰Image꒱ ⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • HankaH
                                  HankaH
                                  Hanka
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #55

                                  price split bump

                                  Image
                                  ᧔ෆ᧓ ୧ ‧₊ 𝕎𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥 ✰ ୭ ˚.ᵎᵎ | ⊹ ୨୧ ˖ ࣪ . 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘! ˖

                                  ⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔ ꒰Image꒱ ⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • E error404notfound

                                    @Hanka sweet! it's [redacted]

                                    E
                                    E
                                    error404
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #56

                                    @error404notfound well this is akward

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    🤣
                                    0
                                    • peggerP
                                      peggerP
                                      pegger
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #57

                                      bump

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • xGhostzX
                                        xGhostzX
                                        xGhostz
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #58

                                        bump

                                        ⋆⁺₊✧༚ ──────────── ⋆⁺₊✧༚
                                        ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴀᴠɪs
                                        ⋆⁺₊✧༚ ──────────── ⋆⁺₊✧༚

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • nicebunsN
                                          nicebunsN
                                          nicebuns
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #59

                                          bump fem

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular