LF: Aiden V2 & Luxx V2 by Mynk/Demonpuffs (PC)(VRCFT)(OPTI)(QUEST)
-
-
bump for male
-
-
-
I'm willing to price split with 3-4 people for the male version (PC/Quest/OPTI) (DM to join)
3 people = $15 per person
4 people = $11 per person
5 people = $9 per personI have experience price splitting! Cashapp ONLY (I will cover the taxes)
@Hanka I'll gladly join but idk how to DM on here
-
@Hanka I'll gladly join but idk how to DM on here
@error404notfound You have to level up first, they don't let new accounts DM I think for protection reasons.
-
@error404notfound You have to level up first, they don't let new accounts DM I think for protection reasons.
@Hanka I see, that makes sense! Like I said I'll gladly join the price split. Just need to be walked through it.
-
@Hanka I see, that makes sense! Like I said I'll gladly join the price split. Just need to be walked through it.
@error404notfound Do you have a way of contact you don't mind sharing here? I wouldn't post like your DC or anything you wouldn't want tracked. So something like an alt would work. Otherwise, I think if you do like a few posts gifting assets it should unlock DMs for you after a rank up or two. I don't remember exactly.
Bump!
-
@error404notfound Do you have a way of contact you don't mind sharing here? I wouldn't post like your DC or anything you wouldn't want tracked. So something like an alt would work. Otherwise, I think if you do like a few posts gifting assets it should unlock DMs for you after a rank up or two. I don't remember exactly.
Bump!
@Hanka yeah, of course! I have a discord alt if you want! Looks like you need five rep to use DMs
-
@Hanka yeah, of course! I have a discord alt if you want! Looks like you need five rep to use DMs
@error404notfound Yah! That will work I also have an alt. I can add you on there.
-
-
@error404notfound Yah! That will work I also have an alt. I can add you on there.
@Hanka sweet! it's [redacted]
-
@Hanka sweet! it's [redacted]
@error404notfound added!
-
bump bothhhhhh
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

꒱ ⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔