Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: Aiden V2 & Luxx V2 by Mynk/Demonpuffs (PC)(VRCFT)(OPTI)(QUEST)

LF: Aiden V2 & Luxx V2 by Mynk/Demonpuffs (PC)(VRCFT)(OPTI)(QUEST)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
emopayhipgumroadgothpunkavatarcouplematchingeboyegirlfemalemale
101 Posts 41 Posters 4.2k Views 24 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • E error404notfound

    @Hanka yeah, of course! I have a discord alt if you want! Looks like you need five rep to use DMs

    Kojo_AguK
    Kojo_AguK
    Kojo_Agu
    wrote on last edited by
    #91

    @error404notfound do you still have the file? id be willing to add the alt for it

    E 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • T
      T
      teataking
      wrote on last edited by
      #92

      quest?

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Kojo_AguK Kojo_Agu

        @error404notfound do you still have the file? id be willing to add the alt for it

        E
        E
        error404notfound
        wrote on last edited by
        #93

        @Kojo_Agu hey, apologies for the late response! We haven't gotten enough people to split the price so it hasn't been bought yet and I'm not sure on how to get around payhips anti leak protection. If someone is able to guide me on how to do so, I'll probably just buy it myself and do it that way.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • avicollectorA
          avicollectorA
          avicollector
          wrote on last edited by
          #94

          both of these models have already been leaked a while ago

          ⊱ ────── {⋆♥⋆} ────── ⊰
          Please do NOT leave unnecessary comments about the appearance of the models I choose to post.
          ⊱ ────── {⋆♥⋆} ────── ⊰

          E 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • avicollectorA avicollector

            both of these models have already been leaked a while ago

            E
            E
            error404notfound
            wrote on last edited by
            #95

            @avicollector I was not aware of that! Apologies, I have not been online for a while.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • avicollectorA
              avicollectorA
              avicollector
              wrote on last edited by
              #96

              I can message links, just lmk which ones you need!! Most links get taken down pretty fast so i send privately

              ⊱ ────── {⋆♥⋆} ────── ⊰
              Please do NOT leave unnecessary comments about the appearance of the models I choose to post.
              ⊱ ────── {⋆♥⋆} ────── ⊰

              K pwuplittrP S 3 Replies Last reply
              0
              • M
                M
                Moonchild
                wrote on last edited by
                #97
                This post is deleted!
                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • avicollectorA avicollector

                  I can message links, just lmk which ones you need!! Most links get taken down pretty fast so i send privately

                  K
                  K
                  KoffynQT
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #98
                  This post is deleted!
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • avicollectorA avicollector

                    I can message links, just lmk which ones you need!! Most links get taken down pretty fast so i send privately

                    pwuplittrP
                    pwuplittrP
                    pwuplittr
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #99

                    @avicollector do you mind sending me just luxx ❤

                    Service puppy reporting for duty!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • avicollectorA avicollector

                      I can message links, just lmk which ones you need!! Most links get taken down pretty fast so i send privately

                      S
                      S
                      scene queen
                      wrote last edited by
                      #100

                      @avicollector Are they pc quest or just pc files?

                      avicollectorA 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • S scene queen

                        @avicollector Are they pc quest or just pc files?

                        avicollectorA
                        avicollectorA
                        avicollector
                        wrote last edited by
                        #101

                        @scene-queen I only have pc

                        ⊱ ────── {⋆♥⋆} ────── ⊰
                        Please do NOT leave unnecessary comments about the appearance of the models I choose to post.
                        ⊱ ────── {⋆♥⋆} ────── ⊰

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular