Mommy Yellow (90/????)
-
-
Is it possible to get the file for 2022? Also what packages do I add for this avi to work? Thank you! ^^
-
Is it possible to get the file for 2022? Also what packages do I add for this avi to work? Thank you! ^^
@spinachpizza88 All the avatars I use are from 2022.

-
Thankies @lotus-okami

Alsooo! are the packages the same with the other avatars you shared too?

-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
