[GIFT/DOWNLOAD] Gumi The Gummy Bear - SilverPup
-
This is ONLY the SFW version of Gumi, I regret to inform I myself do not own her NSFW version therefor I cannot share it 3: Sorry loves!
⤷ (While yes, I know this is a ripper website and in all truth I don't really care, this creator IS very talented so IF given the opportunity, I'd support them and buy their avi(s), but were here for a reason so I'll quit my yapping.)
ORGINAL AVATAR LINK: https://payhip.com/b/xXaWS
⤷ DOWNLOAD LINK:
^ Both PC and QUEST files are included, unzip the package and within the folder is both.
.
.
.
.
ps ; I'm very, very new to using Ripperstore, so please give me whats it called..I don't know, this websites version of street cred, pass it over.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
