Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF: Golden Retriever (Luna) made By miauhau3D and owned by brilliantstar48

LF: Golden Retriever (Luna) made By miauhau3D and owned by brilliantstar48

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
furrynsfwblendervrc port
253 Posts 72 Posters 17.0k Views 216 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ZaviraZ
    ZaviraZ
    Zavira
    wrote on last edited by
    #222

    I have a feeling she is watching this forum and is just seeing who is wanting this knowing it will be uploaded here once its been taken. Can't wait for the day that it does get uploaded haha. Gatekeeping an avatar for content creation and not even paying artist to have your character rendered is a bitch move imho.

    1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • RezoFall671R
      RezoFall671R
      RezoFall671
      wrote on last edited by
      #223

      @zavira Twitter being twitter...

      --Let's make this world better place for us--

      ZaviraZ 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • RezoFall671R RezoFall671

        @zavira Twitter being twitter...

        ZaviraZ
        ZaviraZ
        Zavira
        wrote on last edited by
        #224

        @RezoFall671 exactly lmao!!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • U
          U
          unityenjoyer
          wrote on last edited by unityenjoyer
          #225

          The thread is definitely being monitored, and I'm almost positive she sees everyone here who mentioned messaging her, and is grinning cheek to cheek knowing everyone's intentions. It definitely did not help the cause to make new accounts to message her, or half assed attempts at posing models as proof of knowing blender. I'm fairly certain that search engines bring this thread up fairly easily due to all of the usernames and links. It was probably pretty obvious when a barrage of hardly established accounts suddenly started messaging for the model. It was sorta self sabotage on account of the community here, and it will likely never get out to us because of that. If only reputable accounts get access, it will be easy to figure out who may have leaked it. Regardless, this community doesn't really get things done when it comes to getting blender files. It usually ends up with one or two people saying they will take on the rigging and unity work, then they make excuses for months on end while hundreds of bump posts are made. Eventually the volunteer people either give up due to lack of skill, or because of the pressure. This model was never going to make it onto VRC through this site. Anyone who puts in that work is likely to keep it private because it is a LOT of work. Let's be realistic.

          That being said, I believe keyrin's base with some sculpting would be a good starting point for the body. maybe biscotti base by bratbun for the head.

          1 Reply Last reply
          8
          • CptJackSparrowC
            CptJackSparrowC
            CptJackSparrow
            wrote on last edited by
            #226

            bump

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • EvilBlutsE
              EvilBlutsE
              EvilBluts
              wrote on last edited by
              #227

              heh.. bump or smth............

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • LegoshiFrL
                LegoshiFrL
                LegoshiFr
                wrote on last edited by
                #228

                poke

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • S
                  S
                  SergalBooteh
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #229

                  bump

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • R
                    R
                    rottengrl
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #230

                    bump

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • H
                      H
                      Hffgfdd
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #231

                      I have a dumb idea that might work. Maybe try, well... buying a model from her? Like, not asking her to give it to me for free, but also giving me some money? I don't know if it will work, but maybe there's a small chance. I could be wrong.

                      I RezoFall671R sintowinS 3 Replies Last reply
                      1
                      • H Hffgfdd

                        I have a dumb idea that might work. Maybe try, well... buying a model from her? Like, not asking her to give it to me for free, but also giving me some money? I don't know if it will work, but maybe there's a small chance. I could be wrong.

                        I
                        I
                        IDKMANN
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #232

                        @Hffgfdd your first mistake was saying that here. she absolutely watches this

                        H 1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • H Hffgfdd

                          I have a dumb idea that might work. Maybe try, well... buying a model from her? Like, not asking her to give it to me for free, but also giving me some money? I don't know if it will work, but maybe there's a small chance. I could be wrong.

                          RezoFall671R
                          RezoFall671R
                          RezoFall671
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #233

                          @Hffgfdd i don't think that such models are for sales

                          --Let's make this world better place for us--

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • H Hffgfdd

                            I have a dumb idea that might work. Maybe try, well... buying a model from her? Like, not asking her to give it to me for free, but also giving me some money? I don't know if it will work, but maybe there's a small chance. I could be wrong.

                            sintowinS
                            sintowinS
                            sintowin
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #234

                            @Hffgfdd She's not selling the model I've asked if she's selling it and she said no just giving it to people that have blender experience and will post her model.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • I IDKMANN

                              @Hffgfdd your first mistake was saying that here. she absolutely watches this

                              H
                              H
                              Hffgfdd
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #235

                              @IDKMANN then how can we communicate so that she doesn’t read it?

                              I 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • H Hffgfdd

                                @IDKMANN then how can we communicate so that she doesn’t read it?

                                I
                                I
                                IDKMANN
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #236

                                @Hffgfdd i think theres some form of private messages or other ways to reach out to people on here. otherwise, unfortunately, just not saying the ideas at all and hoping someone else thinks of it i guess

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • H
                                  H
                                  Hffgfdd
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #237

                                  I have an idea, but it might be stupid. It might not work correctly, but I came up with something. Maybe we should create a Discord server or something like that and post a link to it in the next message. We can discuss everything there calmly. Brilliantstar48 won't be able to join if she sees this message, since she's not registered, and all links will be hidden. At least that's what happened to me before I registered.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • LunaFloraL
                                    LunaFloraL
                                    LunaFlora
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #238

                                    and how can u be sure that they didnt just make a secondary account to join?

                                    I 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • LunaFloraL LunaFlora

                                      and how can u be sure that they didnt just make a secondary account to join?

                                      I
                                      I
                                      IDKMANN
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #239

                                      @LunaFlora very good point, especially since again, its being openly announced in here. i know im not really interested in joining a server for convos about an avatar we probably, unfortunately, wont be able to obtain worth a damn

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Random-BystanderR
                                        Random-BystanderR
                                        Random-Bystander
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #240

                                        bump

                                        ﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉୨♡୧﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉
                                        Only here for Blend files

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • S
                                          S
                                          SergalBooteh
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #241

                                          bump

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular