LF: Golden Retriever (Luna) made By miauhau3D and owned by brilliantstar48
-
Bump
-
Bumb
-
bumpy
-
bump
-
PLEEEEEEEEASE
-
bumpah
-
bur
-
Bump
-
glue
-
there was a time i tried getting this model and I could not get it since I didnt have enough followers on twitter-
-
there was a time i tried getting this model and I could not get it since I didnt have enough followers on twitter-
@N0ah_7
How much is "enough" followers on X?
-
@N0ah_7
How much is "enough" followers on X?
@Sirlockinbottom no idea she was kinda of bitchy the whole time and was very just rude
-
@Sirlockinbottom no idea she was kinda of bitchy the whole time and was very just rude
@N0ah_7
Oh "entitled" x user.
Ahh, say no more; i know those type do not last long.
-
Bump cuz now they are pissing me off
-
bump
praying we get her some day -
there was a time i tried getting this model and I could not get it since I didnt have enough followers on twitter-
@N0ah_7 at least you got answer, but i got ignored by this madam
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login