Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF: Golden Retriever (Luna) made By miauhau3D and owned by brilliantstar48

LF: Golden Retriever (Luna) made By miauhau3D and owned by brilliantstar48

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
furrynsfwblendervrc port
254 Posts 73 Posters 17.1k Views 216 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S
    S
    SecondRateHuman
    wrote on last edited by
    #125

    @sintowin If you really have gotten into a DM I hope you haven't told em you know nothing about blender, cause if you haven't ask how you can prove it and I'll see if I can help you through it, like if they want a video I could just send you a video of me doing something in blender and you can pass it off as your work.

    sintowinS L 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • S SecondRateHuman

      @sintowin If you really have gotten into a DM I hope you haven't told em you know nothing about blender, cause if you haven't ask how you can prove it and I'll see if I can help you through it, like if they want a video I could just send you a video of me doing something in blender and you can pass it off as your work.

      sintowinS
      sintowinS
      sintowin
      wrote on last edited by
      #126

      @SecondRateHuman I did tell her I didn't know how to use blender but I have been trying to find a way to learn with a different model I have.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • S SecondRateHuman

        @sintowin If you really have gotten into a DM I hope you haven't told em you know nothing about blender, cause if you haven't ask how you can prove it and I'll see if I can help you through it, like if they want a video I could just send you a video of me doing something in blender and you can pass it off as your work.

        L
        L
        lilly
        wrote on last edited by
        #127

        @SecondRateHuman do you know how to model in blender???

        1 Reply Last reply
        -1
        • S
          S
          SecondRateHuman
          wrote on last edited by
          #128

          @lilly Not one bit, but I know an alright amount of animation. I doubt they'd care if you can model though, after all the request is to download a model, they just want to make sure it's in good hands. So I'd assume they just want the animations of the character to be quality.

          sintowinS 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • S SecondRateHuman

            @lilly Not one bit, but I know an alright amount of animation. I doubt they'd care if you can model though, after all the request is to download a model, they just want to make sure it's in good hands. So I'd assume they just want the animations of the character to be quality.

            sintowinS
            sintowinS
            sintowin
            wrote on last edited by
            #129

            @SecondRateHuman Yeah that's basically what they want

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • sintowinS
              sintowinS
              sintowin
              wrote on last edited by
              #130

              bump

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • R
                R
                Robert
                wrote on last edited by
                #131

                bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • SirlockinbottomS
                  SirlockinbottomS
                  Sirlockinbottom
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #132

                  bump

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • AkkoTheFishA
                    AkkoTheFishA
                    AkkoTheFish
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #133

                    bump

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • R
                      R
                      reehee2
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #134

                      nump

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • R
                        R
                        Robert
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #135

                        bump

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • R
                          R
                          Robert
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #136

                          bump

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • W
                            W
                            WTFTHATSWEIRD
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #137

                            bump

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • AngricA
                              AngricA
                              Angric
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #138

                              Bump~

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • R
                                R
                                Robert
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #139

                                bump

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Azrael ValkyrieA
                                  Azrael ValkyrieA
                                  Azrael Valkyrie
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #140

                                  so bump

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • R
                                    R
                                    Robert
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #141

                                    bump

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • sintowinS
                                      sintowinS
                                      sintowin
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #142

                                      bump

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • S
                                        S
                                        SecondRateHuman
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #143

                                        Everyone's Bumping, but we need somebody to actually take another attempt at getting the model.

                                        sintowinS JazeSlimShadyJ 2 Replies Last reply
                                        2
                                        • S SecondRateHuman

                                          Everyone's Bumping, but we need somebody to actually take another attempt at getting the model.

                                          sintowinS
                                          sintowinS
                                          sintowin
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #144

                                          @SecondRateHuman I'm trying again rn. Showed her a screenshot from me posing a model I got a while ago to see if she's cool with that as proof for the model.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          2

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular