Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF: Golden Retriever (Luna) made By miauhau3D and owned by brilliantstar48

LF: Golden Retriever (Luna) made By miauhau3D and owned by brilliantstar48

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
furrynsfwblendervrc port
253 Posts 72 Posters 17.0k Views 216 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • R
    R
    reehee2
    wrote on last edited by
    #101

    bump

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • vrtualpiixelV
      vrtualpiixelV
      vrtualpiixel
      wrote on last edited by
      #102

      bumps

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • P
        P
        PonuthePony
        wrote on last edited by
        #103

        bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • R
          R
          reehee2
          wrote on last edited by
          #104

          bump

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • M
            M
            mrnoone
            wrote on last edited by
            #105

            Obligatory bump!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • sintowinS
              sintowinS
              sintowin
              wrote on last edited by
              #106

              bump

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • miowzerssyyM
                miowzerssyyM
                miowzerssyy
                wrote on last edited by
                #107

                bump

                Shhh...The Forks are sleeping....

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Protagonist.P
                  Protagonist.P
                  Protagonist.
                  Banned
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #108

                  i tried uploading but theres some weird error pops up

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  -1
                  • Protagonist.P
                    Protagonist.P
                    Protagonist.
                    Banned
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #109

                    oh crap i thought it was the avi i tried uploading lol mybad

                    AjimimiA 1 Reply Last reply
                    -1
                    • MelodidiM
                      MelodidiM
                      Melodidi
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #110

                      bmp?

                      lookin for big furry women, they my favorite lwk

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Protagonist.P Protagonist.

                        oh crap i thought it was the avi i tried uploading lol mybad

                        AjimimiA
                        AjimimiA
                        Ajimimi
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #111

                        @Protagonist. Is there blender file for this model?

                        sintowinS 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • BerryBushB
                          BerryBushB
                          BerryBush
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #112

                          bump

                          If i bump your post even though its already been solved or found, it's so I can come back to it later on my pc

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • AjimimiA Ajimimi

                            @Protagonist. Is there blender file for this model?

                            sintowinS
                            sintowinS
                            sintowin
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #113

                            @AlenFoxcat I think they commented on the wrong post.
                            The person that owns the model will give it to people that can prove they know how to use blender. at least that's what she told me.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • MelodidiM
                              MelodidiM
                              Melodidi
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #114

                              bump? if possible???

                              lookin for big furry women, they my favorite lwk

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • sintowinS
                                sintowinS
                                sintowin
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #115

                                bump

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • DecayD
                                  DecayD
                                  Decay
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #116

                                  bump!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • sintowinS
                                    sintowinS
                                    sintowin
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #117

                                    bump

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • S
                                      S
                                      SecondRateHuman
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #118

                                      I tried DM'ing the creator, and I do know how to use blender, but they just hit me with a UWU and blocked me. To be fair, I did create the twitter account that day for the sole purpose of obtaining the model because I don't like using twitter, but now I'm roadblocked away from that model and desire it even more with spite. I don't even play VrChat I'm just looking for the .blend file. @protagonist. if you really do have the blend file let me know.

                                      miowzerssyyM sintowinS 2 Replies Last reply
                                      3
                                      • S SecondRateHuman

                                        I tried DM'ing the creator, and I do know how to use blender, but they just hit me with a UWU and blocked me. To be fair, I did create the twitter account that day for the sole purpose of obtaining the model because I don't like using twitter, but now I'm roadblocked away from that model and desire it even more with spite. I don't even play VrChat I'm just looking for the .blend file. @protagonist. if you really do have the blend file let me know.

                                        miowzerssyyM
                                        miowzerssyyM
                                        miowzerssyy
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #119

                                        @SecondRateHuman i dm'd them a day ago too and they havent replied yet 😕

                                        Shhh...The Forks are sleeping....

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • L
                                          L
                                          lilly
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #120

                                          sounds like they are a total prick

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular