Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Clothes
  5. [FOUND] C​H​A​I​N​A​T​E​C [​伍​] (Thank you, PHX80)

[FOUND] C​H​A​I​N​A​T​E​C [​伍​] (Thank you, PHX80)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved Clothes
ramunechinaclothesclothingbooth clothesbooth assetscyber
47 Posts 12 Posters 3.0k Views 27 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Kimi_CutieK
    Kimi_CutieK
    Kimi_Cutie
    wrote on last edited by
    #18

    bump

    Manuka user !

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • M
      M
      mxp927z
      wrote on last edited by
      #19

      +1

      If you notice any issues, please let me know via DM or by mentioning me. I’ll update the link as soon as I see it.
      Please excuse my imperfect English — I’m still learning.
      Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • M
        M
        mingyejia871
        wrote on last edited by
        #20

        bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Kimi_CutieK
          Kimi_CutieK
          Kimi_Cutie
          wrote on last edited by
          #21

          bump

          Manuka user !

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Kimi_CutieK
            Kimi_CutieK
            Kimi_Cutie
            wrote on last edited by
            #22

            bump

            Manuka user !

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Kimi_CutieK
              Kimi_CutieK
              Kimi_Cutie
              wrote on last edited by
              #23

              bump

              Manuka user !

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Kimi_CutieK
                Kimi_CutieK
                Kimi_Cutie
                wrote on last edited by
                #24

                bump

                Manuka user !

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Kimi_CutieK
                  Kimi_CutieK
                  Kimi_Cutie
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #25

                  bump

                  Manuka user !

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Kimi_CutieK
                    Kimi_CutieK
                    Kimi_Cutie
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #26

                    bump 🙏

                    Manuka user !

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • M
                      M
                      mxp927z
                      wrote on last edited by mxp927z
                      #27

                      bump

                      If you notice any issues, please let me know via DM or by mentioning me. I’ll update the link as soon as I see it.
                      Please excuse my imperfect English — I’m still learning.
                      Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      😥
                      0
                      • Kimi_CutieK
                        Kimi_CutieK
                        Kimi_Cutie
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #28

                        bump

                        Manuka user !

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • M
                          M
                          mxp927z
                          wrote on last edited by mxp927z
                          #29

                          bump

                          If you notice any issues, please let me know via DM or by mentioning me. I’ll update the link as soon as I see it.
                          Please excuse my imperfect English — I’m still learning.
                          Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • FinnF
                            FinnF
                            Finn
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #30

                            bump

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Kimi_CutieK
                              Kimi_CutieK
                              Kimi_Cutie
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #31

                              bump

                              Manuka user !

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • ๗яลเкσ.ೃ࿐๗
                                ๗яลเкσ.ೃ࿐๗
                                ๗яลเкσ.ೃ࿐
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #32

                                bump

                                A lot of love for everyone ! <3

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • FinnF
                                  FinnF
                                  Finn
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #33

                                  bump

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • M
                                    M
                                    mxp927z
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #34

                                    bump

                                    If you notice any issues, please let me know via DM or by mentioning me. I’ll update the link as soon as I see it.
                                    Please excuse my imperfect English — I’m still learning.
                                    Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • bassboostedbitB
                                      bassboostedbitB
                                      bassboostedbit
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #35

                                      Damn, i want that jacket irl tho

                                      This gooner wants unity files so she can add them to vrc.
                                      Please be patient, this person is a fucking idiot

                                      Also, I can give PC avatars Quest compatibility. Just ask nicely

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Kimi_CutieK
                                        Kimi_CutieK
                                        Kimi_Cutie
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #36

                                        bump

                                        Manuka user !

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • M
                                          M
                                          mxp927z
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #37

                                          +1

                                          If you notice any issues, please let me know via DM or by mentioning me. I’ll update the link as soon as I see it.
                                          Please excuse my imperfect English — I’m still learning.
                                          Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular