Monokuma - Fnia Avatar
-
Need someone to rip this or turn it into a unity package (unity package would be preferred though ill take what i can get).

avatar link: https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_4e3be9b0-248e-4623-bebc-2116193cde50
-
I had this ripped so long ago. But I wasn't able to make her nsfw or fix her up really. Sooooo here ya guys go, make me proud!
-
bump
-
-
I had this ripped so long ago. But I wasn't able to make her nsfw or fix her up really. Sooooo here ya guys go, make me proud!
-
@runka There you go!
-
@runka There you go!
@StarsuneX3X3 tyyyy ^^
-
B Bifiddle has marked this topic as solved on
-
This post is deleted!
-
-
-
This post is deleted!
-
-
-
-
-
bump
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login