LF ACTIVE FILE SERVERS
-
Looking for an invite!
-
-
Could I get an invitw
-
LF ACTIVE FILE SERVERS
i do have a file server of my own
(looking for ones who dont listen to false shit aka stuff without proof)@Wally-Darling can I join the server?
-
-
-
@gotej351 they deleted the server
-
Bump
-
bump
-
@gotej351 they deleted the server
@VerdanṫFennec oh rip was thinking of joining ;-;
-
Me and my friend @is got a place @wally-darling
-
And I'd like to join your place if I'm allowed to
-
Though I am curious, wdym by accusations with no proof? What were you accused of if I may know
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login