LF: Just this bulge bikini
-
https://bsky.app/profile/kencobaltsnake.bsky.social/post/3mjsiqgiyjs2d
In this video, there is a crocodile lady in a bikini. As she dances, her gock sways like a fucking sausge is being stored in there.
Looks kind of awesome and I want it for my Militina. But, I'm not a furry or a scaly and buying the entire Avatar to reverse engineer a single physbone/mesh isn't worth it.
I don't even need the whole thing. If someone just wants to send me this one assest, I'll resive it in Blender for Militina.
-
bsky post seems to be deleted
are u able to find the croc avi u mentioned?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login