Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. FOUND:Queenie by Cupkake!

FOUND:Queenie by Cupkake!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
femalecuteavataregirlcupkake
67 Posts 34 Posters 3.2k Views 29 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • smoriezcookies94S
    smoriezcookies94S
    smoriezcookies94
    wrote on last edited by
    #47

    bump

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • KawaiicubsK
      KawaiicubsK
      Kawaiicubs
      wrote on last edited by
      #48

      bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • KawaiicubsK
        KawaiicubsK
        Kawaiicubs
        wrote on last edited by
        #49

        bumppp

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • stopcussinS
          stopcussinS
          stopcussin
          wrote on last edited by
          #50

          bump

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • TheDirtyDozenT
            TheDirtyDozenT
            TheDirtyDozen
            wrote on last edited by
            #51

            I managed to get her, but idk the first steps of leaking an avatar. Anyone got any advice?

            smoriezcookies94S stopcussinS 2 Replies Last reply
            😊
            1
            • TheDirtyDozenT TheDirtyDozen

              I managed to get her, but idk the first steps of leaking an avatar. Anyone got any advice?

              smoriezcookies94S
              smoriezcookies94S
              smoriezcookies94
              wrote on last edited by
              #52

              @TheDirtyDozen upload it on pixeldrain, google drive or workupload

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • TheDirtyDozenT TheDirtyDozen

                I managed to get her, but idk the first steps of leaking an avatar. Anyone got any advice?

                stopcussinS
                stopcussinS
                stopcussin
                wrote on last edited by
                #53

                @TheDirtyDozen pixeldrain or workupload. dont use mega.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • expiredgfE
                  expiredgfE
                  expiredgf
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #54

                  up

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • TheDirtyDozenT
                    TheDirtyDozenT
                    TheDirtyDozen
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #55

                    Here it is! [register or login to view this hidden content] (Praying I don't get busted right away this is my first time ever doing this)

                    amanda_1310A M LeahFioreL 3 Replies Last reply
                    😊
                    3
                    • TheDirtyDozenT TheDirtyDozen

                      Here it is! [register or login to view this hidden content] (Praying I don't get busted right away this is my first time ever doing this)

                      amanda_1310A
                      amanda_1310A
                      amanda_1310
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #56

                      @TheDirtyDozen tysm!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • TheDirtyDozenT TheDirtyDozen

                        Here it is! [register or login to view this hidden content] (Praying I don't get busted right away this is my first time ever doing this)

                        M
                        M
                        Moonchild
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #57

                        @TheDirtyDozen ty have you teh opti version too?

                        TheDirtyDozenT 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • M Moonchild

                          @TheDirtyDozen ty have you teh opti version too?

                          TheDirtyDozenT
                          TheDirtyDozenT
                          TheDirtyDozen
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #58

                          @Moonchild Unfortunately no, I just got the original one

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • TheDirtyDozenT TheDirtyDozen

                            Here it is! [register or login to view this hidden content] (Praying I don't get busted right away this is my first time ever doing this)

                            LeahFioreL
                            LeahFioreL
                            LeahFiore
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #59

                            @TheDirtyDozen Hi! The link is not working 😞

                            TheDirtyDozenT 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • LeahFioreL LeahFiore

                              @TheDirtyDozen Hi! The link is not working 😞

                              TheDirtyDozenT
                              TheDirtyDozenT
                              TheDirtyDozen
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #60

                              @AiriFiore Crap, should I reupload it on a different platform? This is my first ever leak so I'm still trying to figure out what works and what doesn't.

                              LeahFioreL 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • TheDirtyDozenT TheDirtyDozen

                                @AiriFiore Crap, should I reupload it on a different platform? This is my first ever leak so I'm still trying to figure out what works and what doesn't.

                                LeahFioreL
                                LeahFioreL
                                LeahFiore
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #61

                                @TheDirtyDozen Yes please! Maybe on workupload?

                                TheDirtyDozenT 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • LeahFioreL LeahFiore

                                  @TheDirtyDozen Yes please! Maybe on workupload?

                                  TheDirtyDozenT
                                  TheDirtyDozenT
                                  TheDirtyDozen
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #62

                                  @AiriFiore Alrighty, tried out workupload [register or login to view this hidden content] Please let me know if it works!

                                  LeahFioreL amanda_1310A KawaiicubsK 3 Replies Last reply
                                  👍
                                  2
                                  • TheDirtyDozenT TheDirtyDozen

                                    @AiriFiore Alrighty, tried out workupload [register or login to view this hidden content] Please let me know if it works!

                                    LeahFioreL
                                    LeahFioreL
                                    LeahFiore
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #63

                                    @TheDirtyDozen It works! Thank you so much ♥

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • TheDirtyDozenT TheDirtyDozen

                                      @AiriFiore Alrighty, tried out workupload [register or login to view this hidden content] Please let me know if it works!

                                      amanda_1310A
                                      amanda_1310A
                                      amanda_1310
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #64

                                      @TheDirtyDozen I'm having issues with the avis lighting, the white on her is turning into a brownish color, I tried joining different worlds and it's still the same color. Do you know how to fix this? avilight.png

                                      TheDirtyDozenT 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • amanda_1310A amanda_1310

                                        @TheDirtyDozen I'm having issues with the avis lighting, the white on her is turning into a brownish color, I tried joining different worlds and it's still the same color. Do you know how to fix this? avilight.png

                                        TheDirtyDozenT
                                        TheDirtyDozenT
                                        TheDirtyDozen
                                        wrote on last edited by TheDirtyDozen
                                        #65

                                        @amanda_1310 Did you by any chance anchor overrides? Maybe try that first? If that doesn't work then I'm not sure. I'm still pretty new to the world of avatar creation and trying to learn things myself.

                                        EDIT: I just remembered something, Queenie does require Poiyomi 9.3.63. I'd definitely check which version of poiyomi you're using too! That could be a contributor

                                        amanda_1310A 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • TheDirtyDozenT TheDirtyDozen

                                          @AiriFiore Alrighty, tried out workupload [register or login to view this hidden content] Please let me know if it works!

                                          KawaiicubsK
                                          KawaiicubsK
                                          Kawaiicubs
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #66

                                          @TheDirtyDozen I LOVE YOUUUU THANK YOU!! ❤

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular