GIFT: Femboy edit of KitCat Mayu by AtaraxiaStoned
-
DISCLAIMER!! I am completely novice at both unity and blender!! All of my edits are always meant to be personals, so there will be some issues! I hope you enjoy anyways<3
I'm doing edit requests and this is one of them, I added sps, wholesome lollipop, and a caged option. The only thing I removed are the pasties, sorry! Make sure you have vrcfury, poiyomi toon 9.2, and wholesome dependencies installed. The most recent version of go go loco was added.PHOTOS

DOWNLOAD FOR THE EDIT
ASSETS I USED!
KitCat Mayu by AtaraxiaStoned
Wholesome Lollipop(VRBASE)
WLK meat CAGED -
D doll.zip referenced this topic on
-
Im so lost, where is the unity file to upload it in the scene? (Sorry if thats confusing im new asf to this)
@Br0okie use the prefab with the avis name on it and drag it to you side tab
-
@Br0okie use the prefab with the avis name on it and drag it to you side tab
@wolfofdeath4 Do I need the original Mayu files or is it in there as well?
-
DISCLAIMER!! I am completely novice at both unity and blender!! All of my edits are always meant to be personals, so there will be some issues! I hope you enjoy anyways<3
I'm doing edit requests and this is one of them, I added sps, wholesome lollipop, and a caged option. The only thing I removed are the pasties, sorry! Make sure you have vrcfury, poiyomi toon 9.2, and wholesome dependencies installed. The most recent version of go go loco was added.PHOTOS

DOWNLOAD FOR THE EDIT
ASSETS I USED!
KitCat Mayu by AtaraxiaStoned
Wholesome Lollipop(VRBASE)
WLK meat CAGED@doll.zip question, think you can make a femboy Lunabeast edit? (The original version, it's on vrmodels)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login