-
@M1zuki
Hie again !
Just these 2 links please & thank you
Download Link (gofile.io)
Download Link (pixeldrain.com) -
@M1zuki did it it fixed a few things but made a few more iwi

-
@M1zuki did it it fixed a few things but made a few more iwi

@glitchymike can you send the screenshots of the alerts in the SDK, bc what youre showing me looks like sdk issues
-


iwi i umm hope i uploaded the right stuff iwi i mostly make textures >.> not realy good with unity ;w; -



-
@glitchymike can you send the screenshots of the alerts in the SDK, bc what youre showing me looks like sdk issues
@M1zuki okay
-
-
@M1zuki okay
@glitchymike and it doesnt let you upload?
-

-
-
-
-
Can you fix this?
-
-
-
@M1zuki I was wondering if you know why the toggles don't work on it? also whenever I test it with Gesture manager it stays in the ground unless I use the default base, action, additive, ect
-
@M1zuki I was wondering if you know why the toggles don't work on it? also whenever I test it with Gesture manager it stays in the ground unless I use the default base, action, additive, ect
@TheEvilSand delete everything but the fx and use facs utilities to fix animations could you send the file again so i can refix it?
-
Can you fix this?
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login