-
fix this pls
Download Link (workupload.com)PLs
-
@M1zuki It keeps failing whenever I am trying to upload it. It keeps talking about a blueprint and that the avatar doesn´t belong to me. You don´t happen to know what someone can do to tackle this issue?
-
@M1zuki It keeps failing whenever I am trying to upload it. It keeps talking about a blueprint and that the avatar doesn´t belong to me. You don´t happen to know what someone can do to tackle this issue?
@Millieloveshoney try deleting and readding the vrc descriptor if that doesnt work try making a new scene or making a new project entirely.
-
PLs
-
@Millieloveshoney try deleting and readding the vrc descriptor if that doesnt work try making a new scene or making a new project entirely.
@M1zuki Unfortunetely the same issue happened regardless
-
could i get these fixed? -
-
@Beceldu_4el I dont rip avis, I only fix ripped avis.
-
could i get these fixed?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login