LF ★·.·`¯´·.·★ Otera - PC+Q - Server Freebie - VRCFT★·.·`¯´·.·★
-
can someone grab the file plz?
-
bump
-
can someone grab the file plz?
-
I added in the POI toon cuz it said not to use the VCC one
-
I added in the POI toon cuz it said not to use the VCC one
@pure870193 could you re up? i really want this ty in advance
-
@pure870193 could you re up? i really want this ty in advance
@NoreFang i can re up for you right now, I just came onto the site so apologies for seeing your response so late.
-
@pure870193 could you re up? i really want this ty in advance
-
@pure870193 please make a permanent one, a girl (me) needssss her
-
@pure870193 please make a permanent one, a girl (me) needssss her
@VARANG i got u twin, making a perm one rn
-
@pure870193 please make a permanent one, a girl (me) needssss her
-
@pure870193 hey, do you still have her?
-
Reup
-
@pure870193 hey, do you still have her?
@thecollector
@KuromisBow
I will reup her in about an hour or so, just woke up, she's on my HDD that I have put away lol
also how do i make a perm link, it seems workuploads aren't permanent, recommend me some links please -
Reup
-
@pure870193 thx really appreciate it

-
@pure870193 thx really appreciate it

@thecollector my pleasure twin
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login