Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Other Assets
  5. lf:Nene (V2) | First Release by Delight

lf:Nene (V2) | First Release by Delight

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Other Assets
fnfnene
25 Posts 13 Posters 3.0k Views 17 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Sheep manS
    Sheep manS
    Sheep man
    wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Bump

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Bunzie12B
      Bunzie12B
      Bunzie12
      wrote on last edited by
      #9

      yall should buy it instead of not supporting him he needs support and ripping isnt helping it

      RararararaR I 2 Replies Last reply
      -3
      • SadakoS
        SadakoS
        Sadako
        wrote on last edited by
        #10

        bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Bunzie12B Bunzie12

          yall should buy it instead of not supporting him he needs support and ripping isnt helping it

          RararararaR
          RararararaR
          Rarararara
          wrote on last edited by
          #11

          @Bunzie12 I get the sentiment but this website is literally meant for ripping assets and models

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • Bunzie12B Bunzie12

            yall should buy it instead of not supporting him he needs support and ripping isnt helping it

            I
            I
            ILookForLiela
            wrote on last edited by
            #12

            @Bunzie12 Is this you?

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • OhDelightO
              OhDelightO
              OhDelight
              wrote on last edited by
              #13

              yall havin fun?

              1 Reply Last reply
              -1
              • Rinku22BBR
                Rinku22BBR
                Rinku22BB
                wrote on last edited by
                #14

                bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ghostfellG
                  ghostfellG
                  ghostfell
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #15

                  bump

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • fartpooperF
                    fartpooperF
                    fartpooper
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #16

                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    I’m the goat

                    CozyGlossC OhDelightO 2 Replies Last reply
                    2
                    • fartpooperF fartpooper

                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      I’m the goat

                      CozyGlossC
                      CozyGlossC
                      CozyGloss
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #17

                      @fartpooper tysm ❤️ You also saved me tons of money cause I was this close to buy it 😭

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • ghostfellG
                        ghostfellG
                        ghostfell
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #18

                        It's not the actual file and i want the Blender file

                        CozyGlossC fartpooperF 2 Replies Last reply
                        0
                        • fartpooperF fartpooper

                          [register or login to view this hidden content]

                          I’m the goat

                          OhDelightO
                          OhDelightO
                          OhDelight
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #19

                          @fartpooper oh

                          fartpooperF 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • ghostfellG ghostfell

                            It's not the actual file and i want the Blender file

                            CozyGlossC
                            CozyGlossC
                            CozyGloss
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #20

                            @ghostfell damn I just open up unity to cause how crappy my pc is it need to be fixed, but I’ll still take it cause it’s girlfriend. Back to playing tag with my money

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • ghostfellG ghostfell

                              It's not the actual file and i want the Blender file

                              fartpooperF
                              fartpooperF
                              fartpooper
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #21

                              @ghostfell you didn’t specify. It’s the unity package. Sorry that’s all I got

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • OhDelightO OhDelight

                                @fartpooper oh

                                fartpooperF
                                fartpooperF
                                fartpooper
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #22

                                @OhDelight oh poop..

                                OhDelightO 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • fartpooperF fartpooper

                                  @OhDelight oh poop..

                                  OhDelightO
                                  OhDelightO
                                  OhDelight
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #23

                                  @fartpooper that kinda sucks

                                  fartpooperF 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • OhDelightO OhDelight

                                    @fartpooper that kinda sucks

                                    fartpooperF
                                    fartpooperF
                                    fartpooper
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #24

                                    @OhDelight it’s broken either way. And It’s unfixable. Just the Togo

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • VkarRedV
                                      VkarRedV
                                      VkarRed
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #25

                                      I'm gonna bump this and the other one

                                      I'm great at converting stuff, feel free to request me.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0

                                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                      Register Login
                                      Reply
                                      • Reply as topic
                                      Log in to reply
                                      • Oldest to Newest
                                      • Newest to Oldest
                                      • Most Votes


                                      • Login

                                      • Login or register to search.
                                      • First post
                                        Last post
                                      0
                                      • Categories
                                      • Recent
                                      • Tags
                                      • Popular