FOUND; The Purragon - TrazeFox
-
Bump!
-
bump
-
-
Bump!
-
-
Bump
-
-
Bump!
-
-
bump!
-
Bump!
-
I'm going to buy this Friday and try to get it. If I can then i'll send it here.
-
I'm going to buy this Friday and try to get it. If I can then i'll send it here.
@FemboyAssets that would be hella awesome.... ill even like maybe make a thick edit with it
-
-
Bump!
-
Bump!
-
+1
"I been thinking, there is a bunch of people who want bigger ass and boobs and different body shapes Problem is that the topology is absolutely not fitted to support such shapes And all of it would turn out jagged So im thinking i could do a retopology of it to support different body shapes And while at it i think I could make it a body base and make more avatar mods in the future using the base and all the stuff that fit it like clothing and such Just a headswap With my personal touches and improvements to the model of course Now that i think of it i will have to make it a new base to avoid allegations of selling the wicker even tho only part that would be the same as wicker would be the back So i might have to redo those things on a new model and then make clothes and everything for that model So ig imma do the updates with Low effort and then redo it properly on the new bodybase" -
-
bump
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
