Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. Kardia (SPS/Gogoloco) by Yupyyup

Kardia (SPS/Gogoloco) by Yupyyup

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
femaleknightarmor
39 Posts 24 Posters 3.2k Views 30 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ElectromaVRE ElectromaVR

    🔗 Download Link (pixeldrain.com)
    Here y'all go, figured if I was gonna be a medieval freak, I should share the wealth ❤

    thedoc6440T
    thedoc6440T
    thedoc6440
    wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @ElectromaVR can u post again its broken :3

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • VolttekkaV Volttekka

      Why do people keep feeling the need to give her a generic e-girl head under the helmet? If I want Kardia, I want ONLY the helmet

      D
      D
      Dust.collector
      wrote on last edited by
      #29

      @Volttekka off with her head! 🗣️🗣️

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ElectromaVRE ElectromaVR

        🔗 Download Link (pixeldrain.com)
        Here y'all go, figured if I was gonna be a medieval freak, I should share the wealth ❤

        O
        O
        Oyayo0331
        wrote on last edited by
        #30

        @ElectromaVR avatar is broken upon trying to upload

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • LovenseL
          LovenseL
          Lovense
          wrote on last edited by
          #31

          errors

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • LovenseL
            LovenseL
            Lovense
            wrote on last edited by
            #32

            well i deleted the lollipop and my errors vanished so XD

            birdy007B 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • birdy007B
              birdy007B
              birdy007
              wrote on last edited by
              #33

              Bless you @electromavr because holyyyy I wouldn't spend a penny on that clippy mess myself ngl

              Feel free to DM me for an update on assets I have posted, I'm more likely to see it among all my thread notifs!

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • LovenseL Lovense

                well i deleted the lollipop and my errors vanished so XD

                birdy007B
                birdy007B
                birdy007
                wrote on last edited by
                #34

                @Lovense If you do want to have it on there, you probably forgot to add the dependencies for the SPS (normal wholesome SPS as well as general wholesome dependencies)

                Feel free to DM me for an update on assets I have posted, I'm more likely to see it among all my thread notifs!

                LovenseL M 2 Replies Last reply
                1
                • birdy007B birdy007

                  @Lovense If you do want to have it on there, you probably forgot to add the dependencies for the SPS (normal wholesome SPS as well as general wholesome dependencies)

                  LovenseL
                  LovenseL
                  Lovense
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #35

                  @birdy007 i dont rlly need it, but i will def remember this if a friend does

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • J
                    J
                    Jsnake515
                    wrote last edited by
                    #36

                    think theres a update to it

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • birdy007B
                      birdy007B
                      birdy007
                      wrote last edited by
                      #37

                      ewwww now they're using AI for their shitty avi thumbnails holy shit

                      Feel free to DM me for an update on assets I have posted, I'm more likely to see it among all my thread notifs!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • birdy007B birdy007

                        @Lovense If you do want to have it on there, you probably forgot to add the dependencies for the SPS (normal wholesome SPS as well as general wholesome dependencies)

                        M
                        M
                        MothSox669
                        wrote last edited by
                        #38

                        @birdy007 So tried uploading with with both sps and dependencies, still didnt work, only worked after removing the cock lmao

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • M
                          M
                          MothSox669
                          wrote last edited by
                          #39

                          also ew ai bruh

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • Login

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Tags
                          • Popular