Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. Kardia (SPS/Gogoloco) by Yupyyup

Kardia (SPS/Gogoloco) by Yupyyup

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
femaleknightarmor
39 Posts 24 Posters 3.2k Views 30 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Axalara79A
    Axalara79A
    Axalara79
    wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Bump

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • MissmoonlightM
      MissmoonlightM
      Missmoonlight
      wrote on last edited by
      #15

      bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • CyberSweetPieC
        CyberSweetPieC
        CyberSweetPie
        wrote on last edited by
        #16

        bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • CyberSweetPieC
          CyberSweetPieC
          CyberSweetPie
          wrote on last edited by
          #17

          bump

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Kerigan_ReiganK
            Kerigan_ReiganK
            Kerigan_Reigan
            wrote on last edited by
            #18

            bump

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Axalara79A
              Axalara79A
              Axalara79
              wrote on last edited by
              #19

              Bummp

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • ReddieBerrieR
                ReddieBerrieR
                ReddieBerrie
                wrote on last edited by
                #20

                bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • CyberSweetPieC
                  CyberSweetPieC
                  CyberSweetPie
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #21

                  bump

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Z
                    Z
                    zero489
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #22

                    bump

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • V
                      V
                      Violetrose
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #23

                      Bump

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • ElectromaVRE
                        ElectromaVRE
                        ElectromaVR
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #24

                        [register or login to view this hidden content]
                        Here y'all go, figured if I was gonna be a medieval freak, I should share the wealth ❤

                        M J CrystalWaters34C thedoc6440T O 5 Replies Last reply
                        👑
                        6
                        • ElectromaVRE ElectromaVR

                          [register or login to view this hidden content]
                          Here y'all go, figured if I was gonna be a medieval freak, I should share the wealth ❤

                          M
                          M
                          manicded
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #25
                          This post is deleted!
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • ElectromaVRE ElectromaVR

                            [register or login to view this hidden content]
                            Here y'all go, figured if I was gonna be a medieval freak, I should share the wealth ❤

                            J
                            J
                            Jsnake515
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #26

                            @ElectromaVR TY TY TY!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • ElectromaVRE ElectromaVR

                              [register or login to view this hidden content]
                              Here y'all go, figured if I was gonna be a medieval freak, I should share the wealth ❤

                              CrystalWaters34C
                              CrystalWaters34C
                              CrystalWaters34
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #27

                              @ElectromaVR Reupload?

                              If I'm bumping one of your posts, it's something I'm hoping to get a .unitypackage of. <3

                              Please do not reply to me saying "It's been found" if the link doesn't include a .unitypackage!

                              Mrrrow~

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • ElectromaVRE ElectromaVR

                                [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                Here y'all go, figured if I was gonna be a medieval freak, I should share the wealth ❤

                                thedoc6440T
                                thedoc6440T
                                thedoc6440
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #28

                                @ElectromaVR can u post again its broken :3

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • VolttekkaV Volttekka

                                  Why do people keep feeling the need to give her a generic e-girl head under the helmet? If I want Kardia, I want ONLY the helmet

                                  D
                                  D
                                  Dust.collector
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #29

                                  @Volttekka off with her head! 🗣️🗣️

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • ElectromaVRE ElectromaVR

                                    [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                    Here y'all go, figured if I was gonna be a medieval freak, I should share the wealth ❤

                                    O
                                    O
                                    Oyayo0331
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #30

                                    @ElectromaVR avatar is broken upon trying to upload

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • LovenseL
                                      LovenseL
                                      Lovense
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #31

                                      errors

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • LovenseL
                                        LovenseL
                                        Lovense
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #32

                                        well i deleted the lollipop and my errors vanished so XD

                                        birdy007B 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • birdy007B
                                          birdy007B
                                          birdy007
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #33

                                          Bless you @electromavr because holyyyy I wouldn't spend a penny on that clippy mess myself ngl

                                          Feel free to DM me for an update on assets I have posted, I'm more likely to see it among all my thread notifs!

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular