Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. SkylarEDM for sale avi

SkylarEDM for sale avi

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
skylaredmlookingfor
166 Posts 33 Posters 11.4k Views 72 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Y yokai22111

    @Baphometscurse you sound like a pawn shop avatar enthusiast lol

    BaphometscurseB
    BaphometscurseB
    Baphometscurse
    wrote on last edited by
    #135

    @yokai22111 give me a break the day I wrote that I was up for 2 days running on an hour of sleep :'D

    Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
    No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

    Y 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

      @yokai22111 give me a break the day I wrote that I was up for 2 days running on an hour of sleep :'D

      Y
      Y
      yokai22111
      wrote on last edited by
      #136

      @Baphometscurse wasn't actually bein mean just thought it was funny TvT also hope you are actually getting sleep now lol

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

        0ca30f5d-a7b8-44c8-a42a-7a2de69edaa2-image.jpeg This is the model, it has a SHIT ton of customizations and such from what i've heard, So im making this post to keep an eye out for the release of it, since I know a lot of people like these kinda models, I will keep an eye out on release and post the link to the models page so we can bump until someone drops files!

        Matthew_JamesonM
        Matthew_JamesonM
        Matthew_Jameson
        wrote on last edited by
        #137

        @Baphometscurse Have we had any new info thats been either leaked or released yet?

        BaphometscurseB 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Matthew_JamesonM Matthew_Jameson

          @Baphometscurse Have we had any new info thats been either leaked or released yet?

          BaphometscurseB
          BaphometscurseB
          Baphometscurse
          wrote on last edited by
          #138

          @Matthew_Jameson unfortunately no new info, all has been super quiet

          Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
          No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • BaphometscurseB
            BaphometscurseB
            Baphometscurse
            wrote on last edited by
            #139

            Update to everyone here, still no new info on this at all, other than skylar posting with another set of hair, I don't see this avi coming out this month whatsoever, and if it does uhhh i dunno i'll give everyone chicken nuggets

            Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
            No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • elllavelaE
              elllavelaE
              elllavela
              wrote on last edited by
              #140

              ah jeez, well at least we know there is progress on the avi. I'm hoping that means they won't abandon the project

              Matthew_JamesonM 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • elllavelaE elllavela

                ah jeez, well at least we know there is progress on the avi. I'm hoping that means they won't abandon the project

                Matthew_JamesonM
                Matthew_JamesonM
                Matthew_Jameson
                wrote on last edited by
                #141

                @elllavela I pray they dont man, cause ill be annoyed if I waited a fuck ton of time for nada

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • BaphometscurseB
                  BaphometscurseB
                  Baphometscurse
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #142

                  we're nearing the end of august, and there was nothing to show for it at all, which is unfortunate, im pretty sure if they were more outward with promotion on this avatar and giving more updates, the avi would get far more attention, but unfortunately thats not gonna happen :')

                  Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                  No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                  gotej351G 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                    we're nearing the end of august, and there was nothing to show for it at all, which is unfortunate, im pretty sure if they were more outward with promotion on this avatar and giving more updates, the avi would get far more attention, but unfortunately thats not gonna happen :')

                    gotej351G
                    gotej351G
                    gotej351
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #143

                    @Baphometscurse ive been waiting to buy it for so long ;-;

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • BaphometscurseB
                      BaphometscurseB
                      Baphometscurse
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #144

                      no new info and the people who posted about the model have just completely stopped posting this model other than skylar, im getting super tired and sad while waiting all the hype for what man :'D

                      Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                      No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                      Matthew_JamesonM gotej351G 2 Replies Last reply
                      0
                      • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                        no new info and the people who posted about the model have just completely stopped posting this model other than skylar, im getting super tired and sad while waiting all the hype for what man :'D

                        Matthew_JamesonM
                        Matthew_JamesonM
                        Matthew_Jameson
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #145

                        @Baphometscurse Trust me patience is a key thing with stuff like this, modelling and sorting out the avatar takes A LOT of time and effort, and especially with the quality Skylar does I think don't worry for now until we get further info

                        BaphometscurseB 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Matthew_JamesonM Matthew_Jameson

                          @Baphometscurse Trust me patience is a key thing with stuff like this, modelling and sorting out the avatar takes A LOT of time and effort, and especially with the quality Skylar does I think don't worry for now until we get further info

                          BaphometscurseB
                          BaphometscurseB
                          Baphometscurse
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #146

                          @Matthew_Jameson hopefully it does come sooner than later, i do wih hey would post more updated though :')

                          Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                          No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                          Matthew_JamesonM 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                            @Matthew_Jameson hopefully it does come sooner than later, i do wih hey would post more updated though :')

                            Matthew_JamesonM
                            Matthew_JamesonM
                            Matthew_Jameson
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #147

                            @Baphometscurse that's fair, but u forget with Skylar they have a LOT of shit to do, and especially from what I'm guessing is that they can only work on the avatar during their free time once they sorted with everything like content and irl shiz

                            BaphometscurseB 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Matthew_JamesonM Matthew_Jameson

                              @Baphometscurse that's fair, but u forget with Skylar they have a LOT of shit to do, and especially from what I'm guessing is that they can only work on the avatar during their free time once they sorted with everything like content and irl shiz

                              BaphometscurseB
                              BaphometscurseB
                              Baphometscurse
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #148

                              @Matthew_Jameson True true, content is a full time thing, but i do say i hope they don't trash the project, I look forward to it a lot

                              Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                              No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                              gotej351G 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                                @Matthew_Jameson True true, content is a full time thing, but i do say i hope they don't trash the project, I look forward to it a lot

                                gotej351G
                                gotej351G
                                gotej351
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #149

                                @Baphometscurse Same ;-; hopefully it doesnt get trash

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • frite101F
                                  frite101F
                                  frite101
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #150

                                  bump,
                                  hopefully this indeed actually sees the light of day, someday

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                                    no new info and the people who posted about the model have just completely stopped posting this model other than skylar, im getting super tired and sad while waiting all the hype for what man :'D

                                    gotej351G
                                    gotej351G
                                    gotej351
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #151

                                    @Baphometscurse Heard a rumor that they had to pay to use it and still like credit as creator

                                    BaphometscurseB 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • gotej351G gotej351

                                      @Baphometscurse Heard a rumor that they had to pay to use it and still like credit as creator

                                      BaphometscurseB
                                      BaphometscurseB
                                      Baphometscurse
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #152

                                      @gotej351 wait do you mean the promoters had to pay to use it? thats actually kinda wack if true

                                      Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                                      No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                                      gotej351G 2 Replies Last reply
                                      0
                                      • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                                        @gotej351 wait do you mean the promoters had to pay to use it? thats actually kinda wack if true

                                        gotej351G
                                        gotej351G
                                        gotej351
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #153

                                        @Baphometscurse im not 100% on it but that what i heard

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                                          @gotej351 wait do you mean the promoters had to pay to use it? thats actually kinda wack if true

                                          gotej351G
                                          gotej351G
                                          gotej351
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #154

                                          @Baphometscurse i hope it not true and they mean the older avatar

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular