Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: Lux by PixelDost

LF: Lux by PixelDost

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
egirlfemaleavatar
229 Posts 51 Posters 9.6k Views 79 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • RoastedAppleR
    RoastedAppleR
    RoastedApple
    wrote on last edited by
    #73

    bumpa

    I'm lurkin and I'm stalking when you least expect it

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Bread SalamanderB
      Bread SalamanderB
      Bread Salamander
      wrote on last edited by
      #74

      bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • iwannabeanaviI
        iwannabeanaviI
        iwannabeanavi
        wrote on last edited by
        #75

        upp pleasee

        I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
        https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
        https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
        and Heartmarksman!
        <3333

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • D4ddyLemonD
          D4ddyLemonD
          D4ddyLemon
          wrote on last edited by
          #76

          Bumpo

          Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

          I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

          Typically after -
          RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • pawrincesP
            pawrincesP
            pawrinces
            wrote on last edited by
            #77

            bump

            ♡

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • MangosPogM
              MangosPogM
              MangosPog
              wrote on last edited by
              #78

              duuude bumpp so pertyy

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • RoastedAppleR
                RoastedAppleR
                RoastedApple
                wrote on last edited by
                #79

                bumpa!

                I'm lurkin and I'm stalking when you least expect it

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • D4ddyLemonD
                  D4ddyLemonD
                  D4ddyLemon
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #80

                  Bumpo

                  Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                  I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                  Typically after -
                  RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • pawrincesP
                    pawrincesP
                    pawrinces
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #81

                    bump

                    ♡

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • TheVoidCallsT
                      TheVoidCallsT
                      TheVoidCalls
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #82

                      bump

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • D4ddyLemonD
                        D4ddyLemonD
                        D4ddyLemon
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #83

                        Bumpo

                        Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                        I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                        Typically after -
                        RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • RoastedAppleR
                          RoastedAppleR
                          RoastedApple
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #84

                          bumpa

                          I'm lurkin and I'm stalking when you least expect it

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • pawrincesP
                            pawrincesP
                            pawrinces
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #85

                            bump

                            ♡

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • D4ddyLemonD
                              D4ddyLemonD
                              D4ddyLemon
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #86

                              Bumpo

                              Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                              I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                              Typically after -
                              RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Skyless MoonS
                                Skyless MoonS
                                Skyless Moon
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #87

                                bump

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • RinRinKR
                                  RinRinKR
                                  RinRinK
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #88

                                  bump

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • pawrincesP
                                    pawrincesP
                                    pawrinces
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #89

                                    bump

                                    ♡

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • RoastedAppleR
                                      RoastedAppleR
                                      RoastedApple
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #90

                                      bumpa

                                      I'm lurkin and I'm stalking when you least expect it

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • iwannabeanaviI
                                        iwannabeanaviI
                                        iwannabeanavi
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #91

                                        upp

                                        I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                                        https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                                        https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                                        and Heartmarksman!
                                        <3333

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • D4ddyLemonD
                                          D4ddyLemonD
                                          D4ddyLemon
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #92

                                          Bumpo

                                          Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                                          I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                                          Typically after -
                                          RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular