Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: Lux by PixelDost

LF: Lux by PixelDost

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
egirlfemaleavatar
229 Posts 51 Posters 9.5k Views 79 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • pawrincesP
    pawrincesP
    pawrinces
    wrote on last edited by
    #56

    bump

    ♡

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • GlobiesG
      GlobiesG
      Globies
      wrote on last edited by
      #57

      Bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • lolnaniL
        lolnaniL
        lolnani
        wrote on last edited by
        #58

        Bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • RoastedAppleR
          RoastedAppleR
          RoastedApple
          wrote on last edited by
          #59

          bumpa

          I'm lurkin and I'm stalking when you least expect it

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • T
            T
            Topolina
            wrote on last edited by
            #60

            bumpa

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • pawrincesP
              pawrincesP
              pawrinces
              wrote on last edited by
              #61

              bump

              ♡

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • D4ddyLemonD
                D4ddyLemonD
                D4ddyLemon
                wrote on last edited by
                #62

                Bumpo

                Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                Typically after -
                RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • GlobiesG
                  GlobiesG
                  Globies
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #63

                  bump

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • TheVoidCallsT
                    TheVoidCallsT
                    TheVoidCalls
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #64

                    bump

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • ShhhhS
                      ShhhhS
                      Shhhh
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #65

                      bump

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • pawrincesP
                        pawrincesP
                        pawrinces
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #66

                        bump

                        ♡

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • D4ddyLemonD
                          D4ddyLemonD
                          D4ddyLemon
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #67

                          Bumpo

                          Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                          I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                          Typically after -
                          RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • RoastedAppleR
                            RoastedAppleR
                            RoastedApple
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #68

                            bumpa

                            I'm lurkin and I'm stalking when you least expect it

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • RinRinKR
                              RinRinKR
                              RinRinK
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #69

                              bump

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • pawrincesP
                                pawrincesP
                                pawrinces
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #70

                                bump

                                ♡

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • TheVoidCallsT
                                  TheVoidCallsT
                                  TheVoidCalls
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #71

                                  bump

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • GabberTrapG
                                    GabberTrapG
                                    GabberTrap
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #72

                                    bump

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • RoastedAppleR
                                      RoastedAppleR
                                      RoastedApple
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #73

                                      bumpa

                                      I'm lurkin and I'm stalking when you least expect it

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Bread SalamanderB
                                        Bread SalamanderB
                                        Bread Salamander
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #74

                                        bump

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • iwannabeanaviI
                                          iwannabeanaviI
                                          iwannabeanavi
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #75

                                          upp pleasee

                                          I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                                          https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                                          https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                                          and Heartmarksman!
                                          <3333

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular