Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: Lux by PixelDost

LF: Lux by PixelDost

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
egirlfemaleavatar
229 Posts 51 Posters 9.5k Views 79 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D4ddyLemonD
    D4ddyLemonD
    D4ddyLemon
    wrote on last edited by
    #28

    Bumpo

    Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

    I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

    Typically after -
    RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • pawrincesP
      pawrincesP
      pawrinces
      wrote on last edited by
      #29

      bump

      ♡

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • RunmybladeR
        RunmybladeR
        Runmyblade
        wrote on last edited by
        #30

        bump

        The lights don't shine without the darkness.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ShhhhS
          ShhhhS
          Shhhh
          wrote on last edited by
          #31

          bump!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • NazunaN
            NazunaN
            Nazuna
            wrote on last edited by
            #32

            bump

            SushiQM's secret admirer

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • D4ddyLemonD
              D4ddyLemonD
              D4ddyLemon
              wrote on last edited by
              #33

              Bumpo

              Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

              I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

              Typically after -
              RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • T
                T
                TheBeast
                wrote on last edited by
                #34

                bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • D4ddyLemonD
                  D4ddyLemonD
                  D4ddyLemon
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #35

                  Bumpo

                  Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                  I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                  Typically after -
                  RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • pawrincesP
                    pawrincesP
                    pawrinces
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #36

                    bump

                    ♡

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • exE
                      exE
                      ex
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #37

                      bmp

                      shhh

                      plz bmp!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • VirtualDJV
                        VirtualDJV
                        VirtualDJ
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #38

                        Bump

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • D4ddyLemonD
                          D4ddyLemonD
                          D4ddyLemon
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #39

                          Bumpo

                          Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                          I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                          Typically after -
                          RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • EveeXE
                            EveeXE
                            EveeX
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #40

                            bump

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • YunoBunoY
                              YunoBunoY
                              YunoBuno
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #41

                              Bump

                              Meow always lurking for peak avis

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • GlobiesG
                                GlobiesG
                                Globies
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #42

                                Bump

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • iwannabeanaviI
                                  iwannabeanaviI
                                  iwannabeanavi
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #43

                                  upp pleasseee

                                  I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                                  https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                                  https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                                  and Heartmarksman!
                                  <3333

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • demon_engineerD
                                    demon_engineerD
                                    demon_engineer
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #44

                                    bump

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • RoastedAppleR
                                      RoastedAppleR
                                      RoastedApple
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #45

                                      bumpa

                                      I'm lurkin and I'm stalking when you least expect it

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • D4ddyLemonD
                                        D4ddyLemonD
                                        D4ddyLemon
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #46

                                        Bumpo

                                        Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                                        I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                                        Typically after -
                                        RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • pawrincesP
                                          pawrincesP
                                          pawrinces
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #47

                                          bump

                                          ♡

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular